PDA

View Full Version : BugReport - Customers don't go into bakery

pastrychef17
08-04-11, 06:16 PM
My storm ID is pastrychef17 - customers walk in the door of my bakery then stop and clog up there even though there's nothing in the way and there's food on the counters and empty tables. It's drawing my customer rating down rapidly whenever I open Bakery Story. Help....

xokay
08-04-11, 06:19 PM
Try deleting the game off of your device, and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on the server and won't be lost by doing this. If that doesn't help, email support@teamlava.com :)

silver_dew
08-04-11, 06:21 PM
Take a screenshot and upload the picture of your bakery here. Maybe if we the see the bakery, we might be able to figure out te problem

jovenal
08-04-11, 06:22 PM
My storm ID is pastrychef17 - customers walk in the door of my bakery then stop and clog up there even though there's nothing in the way and there's food on the counters and empty tables. It's drawing my customer rating down rapidly whenever I open Bakery Story. Help....

make sure your register is not blocked

pastrychef17
08-04-11, 06:23 PM
Thanks - I'm at level 33 and this is the first time this has happened. Playing on an iphone. I'll try deleting and reinstalling. Thanks. I sent an email to support@teamlava and got an auto reply that now they want bugs reported on the forum, not via email.

pastrychef17
08-04-11, 06:35 PM
Wait, I went to uninstall it and it said all my data would be lost. I did a "test uninstall" of another app and reinstalled and it definitely deleted all my old data and the level I had reached. I don't want to risk it. My register isn't blocked, nothing's blocking the door. Hopefully someone from teamlava will be able to look into this.

pastrychef17
08-04-11, 06:36 PM
Ah, wait, turns out my register WAS blocked - I must've moved a table to the wrong spot. Thanks! Problem solved.

Mogwai4111
08-04-11, 06:37 PM
The white table in front of the cash register.

woops, a minute late. Looks like you figured it out

greygull
08-04-11, 07:58 PM
Just to let you know, deleting and reinstalling will not cause you to lose anything. Games are saved on TLs servers.

Bogiefurret
08-17-11, 09:34 AM
Hey thank you guys. Was having the same problem. Did not realized i had put a planted pot in front of register. I moved it and now my customers are coming in. Thanks!!!!! I love this game.