PDA

View Full Version : Expired clothes in catalog, after they have been hung and stocked

wilbarb
08-04-11, 04:51 PM
I am so getting tired of my clothes coming back expired, when I have already collected and hung! Gems are expensive so I will get rid of the expired clothes, but I just know how is it that when I go back to my game 1-2 hours later the clothes are back in the catalog expired!!!!!

ichigo2101
08-05-11, 10:14 AM
Sometimes it happens to me. I assume what happens is that when you collect/hang the clothes, the game server did not update it. Then if you close the game immediately, it basically did not get refreshed to recognize that you already collected them. What I do most of the time is that, when I collect anything or order anything new, I randomly visit my neighbors and someone on the community, and then come back. Because this way, I believe at least, it was 'updated'.

wilbarb
08-05-11, 04:27 PM
Thank u! Will try from now :)

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:28 PM
i suggest that they should put some type of time on it so we can know when it expires. For example: if you ordered something for 3hrs and then the order if ready, it should tell us when it will expire.

kooky panda
08-06-11, 04:44 PM
i suggest that they should put some type of time on it so we can know when it expires. For example: if you ordered something for 3hrs and then the order if ready, it should tell us when it will expire.

There are notifications you can set in your device and the game to alert you when things are ready.
Only problem right now is some droid and Idevice users notifications are not working. Team Lava is aware of the problem and working on correcting it.

wilbarb
08-06-11, 06:40 PM
I do have notifications set-up, but my issue has nothing to do with that! What I am saying is that once I have collected my clothes from the catalog and hung for display, when I go back to my game at a later time they are back in the catalog expired!! :(

kooky panda
08-06-11, 06:48 PM
I do have notifications set-up, but my issue has nothing to do with that! What I am saying is that once I have collected my clothes from the catalog and hung for display, when I go back to my game at a later time they are back in the catalog expired!! :(

I was responding to Shakiba's question not yours. chigo2101 had already responded to your question.

luckygirl101
08-06-11, 07:33 PM
I am so getting tired of my clothes coming back expired, when I have already collected and hung! Gems are expensive so I will get rid of the expired clothes, but I just know how is it that when I go back to my game 1-2 hours later the clothes are back in the catalog expired!!!!!

Same thing happens to me. I once went back 5 times on BS to redo my food. On the 6th time it was all put up. Later when I checked on my other food, my original food from before was there spoiled :(