PDA

View Full Version : uninstall and reinstall

yydc
08-04-11, 03:26 PM
i am not sure where should i post this question so i decided to open a new thread.

i am having trouble loading the game (both RS and BS)
it always freeze after a minute and then i have to reboot my device and i have no problem with other apps

I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it back but it doesnt seems to solve my problem

jovenal
08-04-11, 03:37 PM
always include your device type: Android/iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and what generation, OS version (android 2.2, iOS4.3.5) and what version version of your game (1.0.4 android, 1.7.7 iOS) so we can help you solve your issue with the game.

trenae
08-04-11, 03:38 PM
What device and operating system are you using? Do you notice the freezing occurring while doing the same thing in the app?

yydc
08-05-11, 02:37 PM
it was an android device and it happens to both BS and RS
the screen will be freezed when i opened the main menu (quite frequently)
i wonder is anyone else having the same problem
i just find it annoying >.<

yydc
08-05-11, 05:30 PM
PS. i have one more question.. i accepted the gifts from my neighbours today and then i went back to the gift menu it is not there
why is that?

jovenal
08-05-11, 05:44 PM
I'll leave the Android device problem with the Android users here.

As for the gift question. you received a constructible parts for your Ice Cream Machine and Easy Oven. When you're not building Constructible Appliances, they are stored with your gifts but you can't see it. Once you start building a CA, it will be taken out of the storage and added to what you're building.

yydc
08-07-11, 05:46 PM
jovenal, thanks for trying to answer my question :)

BloodRoses
08-08-11, 08:06 AM
Hi, I'm an android user and I used to have the same problem...it was that all my team lava games were taking up too much memory on my phone...apps lagged, froze, forced closed, etc... but team lava has just given android users the ability to save most of their games on your sd card which fixes a lot of this! Go to settings, manage apps, then choose a team lava app and choose "save to sd card"...repeat for all tl games and this should help dramatically! This feature is available for Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, City Story, and Fashion Story...not yet available for Farm Story and I'm not sure about Zoo Story since I donMt play that one. Hope this helps!

kooky panda
08-08-11, 08:10 AM
Hi, I'm an android user and I used to have the same problem...it was that all my team lava games were taking up too much memory on my phone...apps lagged, froze, forced closed, etc... but team lava has just given android users the ability to save most of their games on your sd card which fixes a lot of this! Go to settings, manage apps, then choose a team lava app and choose "save to sd card"...repeat for all tl games and this should help dramatically! This feature is available for Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, City Story, and Fashion Story...not yet available for Farm Story and I'm not sure about Zoo Story since I donMt play that one. Hope this helps!

thanks for the great tip!!!

sftmac
08-09-11, 09:26 AM
I am having the same problem on an iPhone 4 version 4.3.3. What can I do to stop being repeatedly kicked out after a minute or two? I already downloaded the latest update for BS and have force-quit several times. What else can I do?

xokay
08-09-11, 09:31 AM
You should send an email to support@teamlava.com, keeping in mind that the first email you will receive from them is an automated response. Include your type of device, and your storm8 ID, which is your username. Keep us posted!