PDA

View Full Version : About the cash register girl

piperazine
08-04-11, 01:23 PM
Hi I just started playing this game an hour ago. Is there any way to change the appearance of the girl working at the register?

kooky panda
08-04-11, 01:26 PM
No, not at this time. The girl at the register is random. You can go down to the closet button and dress and change your avatar. This avatar in the closet
will show up when a nbr comes over to "like" your store.

piperazine
08-04-11, 06:02 PM
Thanks! Too bad the avatar is not the register girl, since we spend more time looking at the register than the avatar...

kooky panda
08-04-11, 07:03 PM
Thanks! Too bad the avatar is not the register girl, since we spend more time looking at the register than the avatar...
I know it was one of the first questions when the game came out. I like dressing my avatar but I never get to see her...

piperazine
08-05-11, 11:34 AM
I know! This is costing TeamLava gems money too! People are much more likely to buy gems for styling the avatar if we get to see her all the time.

LCAHEARTS
08-05-11, 08:44 PM
I know! This is costing TeamLava gems money too! People are much more likely to buy gems for styling the avatar if we get to see her all the time.

Exactly! Just like I'd spend gems on the boxes if I could choose what I'm getting.