PDA

View Full Version : For New Items

trenae
08-04-11, 10:03 AM
Some suggestions for Zoo Story have been made, now is your time to vote on what item(s) you'd most like added to Zoo Story.

You can vote for more then 1 item!

Also, if you don't see something on the list that you'd love to see added to the game, post your suggestions here.

elliejean
08-04-11, 10:26 AM
New crops: wheat, alfalfa, some type of berry etc
New buildings: more food venders, petting zoo etc

xokay
08-04-11, 10:31 AM
Food vendors - popcorn vendors, candy apples
Buildings - butterfly house, aquarium, soda shop

gitten
08-04-11, 03:10 PM
Love all of the suggestions by xokay and the petting zoo. Could buy butterflies, fish and animals to fill them - that would be fun - some could even be for gems - like the more exotic ones. Hope we see it ALL in the future - can't think of anything else right now cuz I'm so excited about these!!

jaid666
08-04-11, 03:22 PM
Definitely looking for different crops and the almighty mastery that exists in all TL games xD

With the crops though maybe pear trees, strawberries, beats, and rice?

mrstoney
08-05-11, 01:10 AM
Definitely new animals I myself would like a colorful bird and also a crossbreed option to obtain new animals. It doesn't always have to be predictable but would offer the chance to experiment and see what we can make. It would also make the game I little bit more exciting to anticipate what your crossbreed will become. Oh and definitely higher food storage.

Mogwai4111
08-05-11, 01:14 AM
We have red pandas here. They're pretty boring, all they do is hide. I went lighthouse cause a lighthouse at a zoo would be AWESOME!!

sourlicorice2
08-05-11, 11:11 AM
I have an iPad 2 now but when I was playing zoo story on an iPad 1 I had gotten to level 40 and finally deleted it as there were no new animals, shops etc. Has this changed yet. I had enjoyed playing the game at the start and would like to play again. However I don't want to play if they only offer the same items and don't add new ones. I had reinstalled it on my iPad 2 for a short period but after reaching I think level 27 same items available and no new stuff. It got really boring so deleted it again after letting my nbrs know I was going to do that. Until I hear whether this has been changed I won't be playing it.

Hawaiianmomma
08-06-11, 01:59 AM
It would be nice to have these exhibit buildings Aquatic Reptiles Primates
different bushes, just chop the trunks offand could be functional as berry shrubbery
Watermelons, and various fruits and veggies from farm could be transferred to zoo
Different inner gates labeled elephants birds,etc.
Animals such Giraffes,Penguins,Dolphins,Wolves,Hippos,Camels,Go rillas,Polar Bears,Hyenas,Orcas,Cheetahs
bushes in the shape of animals, some flowers in various colors,Statues, Specialized Stores for Zoo Toys,Map Stands, Ticket Booths,Snack Stands,Waterslide and water tilesbecause I have yet to figure out how to create it using what's already provided

Hawaiianmomma
08-06-11, 04:33 PM
I forgot the It Factor RS & Bakery Have Chocolate Fountains, Farm Has Meeting Hall, Castle,Etc...CityZoo needs one too. Maybe it could be the Petting Zoolike others have Suggested above or anything you dreamup

Rockinkitten
08-07-11, 03:16 AM
ANYTHING!!

Mastery on crops please.

greygull
08-10-11, 09:30 AM
Thanks for all the participation on this poll! Make sure to look for new polls, and keep the suggestions coming!