PDA

View Full Version : Who plays TinyChef?

kmjnhh123
08-04-11, 09:52 AM
I play it, it has it ups and downsides compared to BS & RS, but Tinychef had literally LOADS of recipes, but having up to 5 restaurants in one game can take while to check all of them every day. I play it on and off, atm i have stopped playing it because of work, i havent had much time to check it.

trenae
08-04-11, 09:54 AM
I used to to play it, haven't played it in weeks though.

redbites
08-04-11, 09:58 AM
I played it in december for a couple of weeks but now it is so BORING!! Most of the recipes cost chef bux

kmjnhh123
08-04-11, 09:58 AM
I played it in december for a couple of weeks but now it is so BORING!! Most of the recipes cost chef bux

atm they have brang ALL their previous cook books back and there loads to cook

redbites
08-04-11, 10:20 AM
atm they have brang ALL their previous cook books back and there loads to cook
So they still have the christmas cookbook?

kmjnhh123
08-04-11, 10:29 AM

i just checked tiny and all the books are gone now? but there having a cake cook off + they added some cookbook at the very right

cakesJordanEz
08-04-11, 11:45 AM

I play tiny chef, daily:D, my I'd is tinyleespeas, if you want to check out my restaurants!
To answer your question, yes they brought back all the cookbooks since christmas, all the decor since Christmas, and most of the daily recipe things! But, it all ended on July 31st at midnight! They had brought back the christmas cookbook, and the new year one too, and all following after that!
They called it Xmas in July!
Right now, they have the cake cookbook, all for 3 chefbucks *grumbles*, and I'm cooking fruit soup and beef kabobs right now!
:cool: of course I also play RS and BS!

jovenal
08-04-11, 04:08 PM
used to play this too but it's just it's just another RS and BS

redbites
08-04-11, 04:11 PM
The christmas cookbook was my favorite because of the fruit cake!!

bawpotter
08-04-11, 06:48 PM
I used to play, but once I got TL games, I stopped.

You can all understand why I stopped.

shakiba
08-06-11, 08:33 AM
my sister plays the game, but it's like the same thing as RS or BS. Besides most of the food and furniture costs those chef bucks. :/

redbites
08-06-11, 08:36 AM
my sister plays the game, but it's like the same thing as RS or BS. Besides most of the food and furniture costs those chef bucks. :/
No it's not nearly the same because rs and bs have so much better graphics than tini chef and they have the wall feature and the able to communicate with other players.

shakiba
08-06-11, 08:41 AM
My sister plays on i, but its just like BS and RS. Besides, most recipes cost chef bucks. :/

LanokaHarbor
08-06-11, 10:45 AM
I actually play TinyZoo, and I just love it. Maybe I will start a thread for that.

Bridgette1
08-06-11, 11:54 PM
I play Tiny Chef all the time! There are actually a ton of recipes and decorations that cost only coins. Just when I though I was at the last cookbook, a new one was added with Hawaiian inspired dishes. I thi k it's an easier game to get the hang of than Fashion Story because after just a few levels you have so many options to cook foods that have different cooking times.

On that game I'm jbwphoto1. Please visit me over there.

cakesJordanEz
08-07-11, 08:06 AM
Bridgette1- visit tinyleespeas that's me on Tiny Chef!

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 10:30 AM
Tiny chef - one word boring. Bakery and restaurant story - one word fun

kooky panda
07-12-12, 07:37 AM
Closing thread ,this forum is for Team Lava games.