PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Fashion Story

kooky panda
08-04-11, 09:32 AM
Hey guys got some new suggestions for Fashion Story???

Post them here!!!

New clothes, decorations, avatar items, etc.

Also do not forget to come vote on the current Fashion poll

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15633-Fashion-Poll-for-new-items

kooky panda
08-04-11, 09:34 AM
I will get it started!!!!

Kooky would really like to have some P.J.'S for my avatar. Then I can dress my chick for bed time to let everyone know I am sleeping!!!

:eek:zzzzzzzzz

sissy8
08-04-11, 09:37 AM
a jeans, purple, green orange clothes, boots, belts, (please not black), red raincoat, umbrella's and so on:rolleyes:

silver_dew
08-04-11, 09:46 AM
Wud love to see some new furniture and some ' limited addition items ' . Also, a surprise gift after we complete 4 levels of mastery .

royalsecret
08-04-11, 11:13 AM
Suggest that every player has equal chance to get new update and free gift!

driftboutique
08-04-11, 11:33 AM
I have dozens of ideas posted in bigbux3's update thread... Shall I repost them here? Winnow them down? Or do you want ideas that haven't already been posted there?

LCAHEARTS
08-04-11, 11:46 AM
Hmm, where to begin....

- NEW GIFTING OPTIONS. We should be able to gift more items. I'm actually surprised that hasnt been worked on yet. Seriously? Forever gifting sunny handbags, red sweaters [IN SUMMER], black slacks and the neverending gift of black pumps.

- GIFTING GEMS. I know they are like a precious thing to have in the game, but I know several people who would gladly gift them. So say under GIFT we could gift ONE GEM, just one. Or better yet under the GEMS page, the last option should be GIFT NEIGHBOR 10 GEMS for $1.99 or something along those lines. I'd be all over that now and then. My best friend within the game would be massively spoiled by me and I'm sure those of us who have amazing neighbors would at least now and then gift one gem.

- AVATARS NEED - More eye options. I seriously can't stand all of them but the one I use, the blue eyes. More hair color options, some of us have highlights. More hair style options. Braids, hair in a bun, super curly hair, frizzy hair, afros, whatever just options in general.

- CASHIER CHICKS SHOULD BE OUR AVATAR GIRL!!!!!! And the game could use new customer girls as well. I get sick of seeing the same girls walk in and out.

- RED AND WHITE need to be added to store decor options. Like for the tables especially. I'd love a red, purple, and white store.

- MORE RED, PURPLE, YELLOW, GREEN, BRIGHT COLORS IN GENERAL for future catalog outfits. Relax on the dark colors TL, IT'S SUMMER!!

- AN "ARE YOU USRE YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE _____ FOR __ GEMS?" OPTION!!! I hate the order slot trick set up. As well as the box/expansion trick set ups.

- PLEASE ALLOW US TO CHOOSE FROM ALL THE BOXES. I understand that beats the purpose of the surprise box, so maybe not for that one. BUT SERIOUSLY!!! I have never bought any of the boxes because I hate wasting money [SINCE GEMS COST REAL MONEY, TL] on something I can't even choose. LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT FROM EACH BOX AND I SWEAR YOU'LL MAKE MORE ON GEM SALES!! I'd actually use the boxes a lot if I knew what I was getting.

- MORE EXPANSION OPTIONS!!!!!!! Let it take up the whole screen if you must. Seriously. What's with the final limit? AS IF YOU'RE NOT CONSTANTLY ADDING THINGS FOR US TO ADD TO THE STORES. Yeah, obviously need more space.

- COLLECT ALL LIKES OPTION!!! I have other apps with a similar gaming experience as FS where you can collect all your likes at once. It costs you a certain amount of coins or gems or whatever, but it's worth it. Especially if it's only $200 coins or something like that.

- SILVER STORE DECOR, PLEASE!!!!!!!! I'm not much of a gold person.

- DRESSING ROOMS, MORE COLORS PLEASE!! Grey throws everything off. 30 gems for a fishy dressing room is unrealistic. I'd basically be paying MORE THAN $5 DOLLARS FOR A DRESSING ROOM. And the $30,000 coins one is okay but seriously, MORE OPTIONS!

- MORE DOOR OPTIONS!!!!!! At least to match the window options. White, tan, black.

- ALL [CLOSET] ITEMS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IN THE CATALOG!!!! There are quite a few tops/shoes that can't even be ordered, and it's annoying. I really want the candy cane red heels to be a part of my store :)

- Maybe add Make-Up to catalogs

- Necklace/Bracelet boxes need a different color in my opinion. The black box with inner red lining is awful. For example, in RETRO QUEEN's catalog, you can't even tell is a red necklace in there unless you look closely. Maybe outlining in white would be better so items stand out?

That's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I'll remember/think of more :)

LCAHEARTS
08-04-11, 11:50 AM
Oh and...

- CATALOGS FOR undergarments :)

- IN THE FUTURE, HOLIDAY DECOR! I'd cry of joy if I could have a Christmas tree in my store :)

kooky panda
08-04-11, 12:00 PM
I have dozens of ideas posted in bigbux3's update thread... Shall I repost them here? Winnow them down? Or do you want ideas that haven't already been posted there?
To have more of a chance to make the next poll, it is easier if you post them here.

driftboutique
08-04-11, 12:38 PM
Great! Thanks :)

- white tiles
- bleached wood flooring
- subtly patterned flooring
- neutral dressing room
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- quatrefoil mirror
- wool lady coat
- charcoal dress pants
- jeans
- denim mini
- white mini
- tank top
- tunic-length tops
- plaid skirts
- plum tops
- mustard tops
- peacock blue tops
- Marc Jacbos style prints
- Hollywood regency decor (Jonathan Adler)
- distressed wood flooring
- distressed wood furniture
- paper lamps
- floor-length wall mirrors
- flowerpots like orchids and hydrangeas
- patterned wallpaper
- cream and gold marble flooring
- mosaic floor tiles
- moroccan mirrors
- moroccan lamps
- poufs in any number of patterns
- exposed brick walls
- stacked stone walls
- mid-century modern furniture
- bold prints on clothing
- wellies
- demi-wedges
- Frye-style boots
- black dress boots
- brown riding boots
- high-waisted tops
- cocktail rings
- berets
- tortoiseshell sunglasses
- shimmer cocktail dresses
- statement shoes (emerald green?)
- infinity scarf
- colorblocked dress
- wrap dress
- kimono dress
- long wavy hair for avatar
- afro for your avatar
- updo for your avatar
- dark neutral lips for avatar
- grandpa sweater
- white blouse with bow
- wool shorts
- open-toe wedges
- sheer bird-patterned blouse
- gray jeans
- blush ruffled clutch
- two-finger ring
- quartz pendant necklace
- ornate windows
- 3-way mirror
- leopard pumps
- red cocktail dress
- mirrored clutch
- diamond stud earrings

xokay
08-04-11, 12:41 PM
Holy cow, I guess you had some ideas!
I stand behind pajamas and blue jeans!!
More separates, ideally tops and bottoms rather than accessories. Layers if possible, like a tanktop and sweater.

driftboutique
08-04-11, 12:47 PM
Holy cow, I guess you had some ideas!
I stand behind pajamas and blue jeans!!
More separates, ideally tops and bottoms rather than accessories. Layers if possible, like a tanktop and sweater.

Yea, yes, and yes :) especially more separates... The balance is too weighted toward accessories right now. Layering would be a game-changer. I would love that so much.

missperfect000
08-04-11, 01:02 PM
doe anyone know how to zoom in and out on purpose?

xokay
08-04-11, 01:04 PM
doe anyone know how to zoom in and out on purpose?

Are you on an Apple device? If so, put two fingers on the screen and move them together, to zoom out, start with your two fingers touching and separate them.

missperfect000
08-04-11, 01:05 PM
does anyone know how to zoom in and out on purpose?

missperfect000
08-04-11, 01:06 PM
thanks! I got it

elliejean
08-04-11, 01:11 PM
Different styles of boots; jackets/coats; hats; gloves; athletic gear; more furniture/lamps...more to come

ccane77
08-04-11, 03:26 PM
Sporty clothes. Workout or tennis.

Some purple decor for one of my neighbors who loooves purple.

Dog on a leash for avatar. Jack russell or lab

luckygirl101
08-04-11, 03:47 PM
I like the pj idea along with you avatar being the cashier :) I would also like a lot of the avatar items to not be worth gems. I accedently bought the feathers that were worth 10 gems when i didnt wanna spend them @ all. Dont get me wrong, I like the feathers, but if I could take it back, I would. Theres also a ring for 10 gems which seems pretty worthless because you can barely see it. Anyway, well done! :)

kooky panda
08-04-11, 04:08 PM
Sporty clothes. Workout or tennis.

Some purple decor for one of my neighbors who loooves purple.

Dog on a leash for avatar. Jack russell or lab

and Boxer too

annym
08-04-11, 04:12 PM
Seriously, all I absolutely have to have is the ability to make my store bigger with more wall space to decorate and floors for this expansion! I'm starting to get BORED! Hopefully NBR they will listen

gitten
08-04-11, 04:56 PM
DOG: a maltese !!!!!! Love all the ideas. Either expansion or maybe create one and then be able to do another that is completely different. I am rather traditional but might branch out to the wild side if given a 2nd place!!!

luckygirl101
08-04-11, 05:09 PM
pj and cocktail dresses. Ive also heard that a lot of guy want to play fashion story but its too girly so maybe a boy avatar & some boy clothes :)

yanny7
08-04-11, 05:33 PM
I definitely support the pajamas ideas. Also more expansion please. At least up to 19x22 currently Fashion story only allows expansion up to 17x20 I have no place to my decor items :( i would also like to see my avatar to be the sales person. Hehe... Hope the see halloween stuff soon!

julie1789
08-04-11, 07:23 PM
it would be nice if we had more Lolita or goth clothing ^_^

maryd1215
08-05-11, 08:17 AM
Really would like to have more and prettier items to gift. So many shoes! And boring colors. Also would like more colors of clothes. Anyone else notice how many things are red or black? I love red and black but would like to have other colors....pastel blue, emerald green, you know.

nutmeg67
08-05-11, 11:21 AM
Definitely some boots in different styles (ankle, knee-high, mid-calf). New gifts. I also like the suggestion that we get to choose the gift we want out of the mystery boxes. I really want something in BS, but not willing to risk the gems. However, I would probably purchase gems if I could get what I want.

Jpez1988
08-06-11, 12:22 AM
If no one has mentioned this yet its something a bit small and easy... how bout the ability to rotate items every way possible kkthnxbai <3

elixoxo
08-06-11, 10:41 AM
- different wall mirrors
- leather items including boots
- more closet items that you can purchase with coins, NOT gems
- angel themed/inspired outfit and items
- white/glass floor tiles
- pure white wall colour (not the off white the game has now)
- 2 seater couches that can be bought with coins

sliczna
08-06-11, 10:48 AM
More tops and bottoms instead of just dresses. I would like some jeans, different style tops and jackets, knee high brown boots, etc.

maristar
08-06-11, 01:12 PM
What is the Lemon catalog?

sissy8
08-06-11, 01:40 PM
- white tiles
- bleached wood flooring
- subtly patterned flooring
- neutral dressing room
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- quatrefoil mirror
- wool lady coat
- charcoal dress pants
- jeans
- denim mini
- white mini
- tank top
- tunic-length tops
- plaid skirts
- plum tops
- mustard tops
- peacock blue tops
- Marc Jacbos style prints
- Hollywood regency decor (Jonathan Adler)
- distressed wood flooring
- distressed wood furniture
- paper lamps
- floor-length wall mirrors
- flowerpots like orchids and hydrangeas
- patterned wallpaper
- cream and gold marble flooring
- mosaic floor tiles
- moroccan mirrors
- moroccan lamps
- poufs in any number of patterns
- exposed brick walls
- stacked stone walls
- mid-century modern furniture
- bold prints on clothing
- wellies
- demi-wedges
- Frye-style boots
- black dress boots
- brown riding boots
- high-waisted tops
- cocktail rings
- berets
- tortoiseshell sunglasses
- shimmer cocktail dresses
- statement shoes (emerald green?)
- infinity scarf
- colorblocked dress
- wrap dress
- kimono dress
- long wavy hair for avatar
- afro for your avatar
- updo for your avatar
- dark neutral lips for avatar
- grandpa sweater
- white blouse with bow
- wool shorts
- open-toe wedges
- sheer bird-patterned blouse
- gray jeans
- blush ruffled clutch
- two-finger ring
- quartz pendant necklace
- ornate windows
- 3-way mirror
- leopard pumps
- red cocktail dress
- mirrored clutch
- diamond stud earrings

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well said i am totally in but i mised the red lack raincoat:o

kooky panda
08-06-11, 01:42 PM
What is the Lemon catalog?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15704-Fashion-update-8-5

2hot4words
08-06-11, 01:52 PM
A wider array of gifts to send neighbors!! Seriously, the bags, shoes, sweaters and slacks are BORING!! How come the other Stories have more options?

2hot4words
08-06-11, 01:54 PM
Makeup!! Like red lipstick to go with the Cherry outfit or blue mascara for blue outfits, etc...

mt540212
08-06-11, 02:15 PM
I think fashion story should have make up like they could have a some make up to match certain outfits and they rlly need new gifts to send like maybe a few dresses and shoes they could also maybehave the cashier be the profile person we Paied for!

jkhanso2
08-06-11, 06:35 PM
A measurement for mastery points. See http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15621-How-many-points-are-necessary-for-each-mastery-level-promotion

luckygirl101
08-06-11, 06:58 PM
I think fashion story should have make up like they could have a some make up to match certain outfits and they rlly need new gifts to send like maybe a few dresses and shoes they could also maybehave the cashier be the profile person we Paied for!

Completely agree!!!!! Love the idea of make up to match outfits!!! I also like the idea of PJs to let everyone know that your offline. If they do have this, I really hope that its not worth gems b/c the people who dont want to spend their gems on it wont buy it, then we wont know whether theyre online or not

lambyo
08-07-11, 07:40 AM
Can we have a SALE sign please? I'm getting ready to purge all signs of Summer from my shop and would love to make a Clearance area. Also, can we have it like, yesterday? Thanks!

kooky panda
08-07-11, 08:10 AM
Hey I know alot of people would like Pajamas for the avatar so you can dress them to show you are sleeping. Until we can get these One of my nbrs dresses her avatar with
"tiger pajamas" to show she is sleeping. I thought this was cool:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/2ed2623c.jpg

ccane77
08-07-11, 09:46 AM
Hey I know alot of people would like Pajamas for the avatar so you can dress them to show you are sleeping. Until we can get these One of my nbrs dresses her avatar with
"tiger pajamas" to show she is sleeping. I thought this was cool:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/2ed2623c.jpg

Lol you let the "cat out of the bag" . Now people will know I sleep to 12 noon.....not!

kooky panda
08-07-11, 09:49 AM
Lol you let the "cat out of the bag" . Now people will know I sleep to 12 noon.....not!

sorry!! had to post .. Love this.

kooky panda
08-07-11, 09:50 AM
Any more suggestons!!!!(sorry got a little off topic)

Ania07
08-08-11, 08:04 AM
A upstairs also displaying children's wear, men's wear and shoes, hats,elegant wear for church more jewelry for women and add men's, diamonds, rubies,pearls,emeralds, watches,and bracelets. Tuxs for men along with blue jeans for both sexes. Coats and furs,also how about dark blue n hunter green ,maroon, white,marble,a rich red, wallpaper and flooring. Pictures showing each department, or flooring with departments names.the sky is the limit that's enough for now will u at least consider the ideas .....Thank You

blissflower1969
08-08-11, 02:46 PM
-Fix the single gifting problem with Android phones
-Grey out the visit icon (like they do with the gift icon) when you've already visited a neighbor

ccane77
08-09-11, 07:41 AM
-Fix the single gifting problem with Android phones
-Grey out the visit icon (like they do with the gift icon) when you've already visited a neighbor

New update in market. Mine now has the whole list again.

babalamub
08-10-11, 10:23 PM
i would love to see anything new. i know recently two new sets of clothing were added to the catalog, but i would love more. i saw someone mentioned men's clothing and i love that idea. i would love accessories such as belts, hats, scarves, different types of jewelry. anything and everything would be great. i love the game but i am bored of the same things day after day. in some of the other games there are tasks to complete i would love that. something besides buying and liking someone's store would be nice.
cosmetic items would be fun too. any of anyone's suggested clothing items sound great.

royalsecret
08-10-11, 10:28 PM
I really hope we could have our branch stores, at least one probably? We could sell different styles of clothes in different decorated stores.

mcgee22
08-11-11, 04:31 PM
Would it make more sense for TL if we suggest pairing of 4 things that go together so they can implement it? Or will it help if we post images? I'm willing to illustrate some of my ideas but would like to know they will actually look at them & it will help them. I have not seen a lot of our suggestions implemented in any of the games.

kooky panda
08-11-11, 04:43 PM
We are now getting the forum organized with suggestion threads, then polls. The polls do get sent to TL.
Items do take some time to design and get placed into the games.
I am seeing more and more items coming to all the games.
Here on this suggestion board, I encourage item suggestions, Theme suggestions.

When polls are created from suggestion threads, the items that are requested the most from different members
have a greater chance of making the poll.
If there is something that you really really want, go get your nbrs to come here and post their suggestion too.

Rachael98
08-11-11, 04:46 PM

2 days ago I woke up at 2...in the afternoon:o!
Anyway, back on topic, any more?

mickeymaes
08-12-11, 06:58 AM
* Different views from the windows!
* More short-term items
* Lingery
* Sportsclothing
* More plants/flowers

amanda2591
08-12-11, 08:51 AM
i would like to see when a new item that cost gems i would like to see a new item that u can buy with coins also that would be very kool

ccane77
08-12-11, 04:06 PM
We need more decorations that don't all cost gems. Helped a friend redecorate and found we were limited with options for decorations.

Alena93
08-13-11, 12:05 AM
Blank Mannequins and your able to put whatever clothes you want on them.
Separate dividers
Let the avatar and let it actually walk around the store
Dress up computers to be behind cash register

Alena93
08-13-11, 12:07 AM
Correction let your avatar walk around the store*

Alena93
08-13-11, 12:08 AM
Hang items on the wall

1UniqueBoutique
08-13-11, 06:22 AM
Would love the see espresso/mocha colors and patterns for walls & floors.

Status indicator on avatar profile so neighbors know when you're away, on vacation, or sleeping.

Automatic message sent to neighbors when you've tried to send a gift though couldn't due to 20 gift/day max.

Tall boots, gloves, scarves for catalog. Highlights/lowlights for avatar hair.

roxabelle
08-13-11, 02:23 PM
My Complete Fashion Story Wishlist:

~Avatar Items~
1. Funky hair colours, like pink, bright red, highlights etc.
2. More seperate clothes. *Enough with the dresses already, there are loads to choose from. *Mix n matching clothes is more fun anyway!
3. More boots! *Knee high boots would be cool.
4. PJs, and just generally different types of clothes, like costumes etc.

~Decorations~
1. More wall/floor colours. *Seems to be pastel shades all the time. *Glossy white tiles would be cool, and bright colours, like reds (have I mentioned I like bright colours?) *
2. Animated items. *I love the fountain I have, but it would look AMAZING if the water flickered slightly, and looked like it was actually flowing!
3. Shelves for catalogue items as well as tables and hangers. *Have you ever been to a store where they didn't have things displayed on the walls? *No, me neither.
4. Being able to rotate ALL items in 4 directions (like you can with the cash registers). *I'd be a lot happier if mirrors and changing rooms especially could face all 4 directions, then you could place them opposite each other.
5. Mannequins that you can place in store, but ones where you can customise the outfit. *

~Game options~
1. The ability to select all your neighbours in one go when you gift people. *That would save SO MUCH TIME!
2. A few new gifts to choose from. *Bags, you only get 50. Sweaters, frumpy. Pumps, sooooo bored of them!
3. Since you can buy coins with gems, why not buy gems with coins? *I bet there are a ton of loyal FS players who simply don't have the means to buy gems. *If you play the game enough to rack up a big pile of coins then you should be rewarded with the option of cashing them in for a few gems. *Who's with me on this?

DAISIE33
08-13-11, 03:00 PM
Hey here are some ideas
-BAND TEES
-BEANIES
-SUSPENDERS
-KNITTED BRACLET
-TIE DYE CLOTH
-CHAIN
and thats some please USE MY IDEAS

DAISIE33
08-13-11, 03:02 PM
Oh SOME VEST GLOVES HATS AND DYED HAIR WITH DREADS OR TIES THNX

keirashakira
08-14-11, 04:09 PM
can we get some more skirts up in here? wayyyy too many dresses. and i wish there were more closet items for money too

driftboutique
08-14-11, 05:44 PM
can we get some more skirts up in here? wayyyy too many dresses. and i wish there were more closet items for money too

Agreed on both counts. I would love to see some more skirts and I would like it if there was a big infusion of closet items. My avatar needs a whole new fall wardrobe and I need some way to spend 5.5 million coins.

fosfora
08-15-11, 07:24 AM
I don't know if this has been suggested already, but I would like the option to continue expanding my boutique. I've reached the maximum already.

I would like to accept all my gifts at once (the way you can send gifts en masse).

I would like to receive a confirmation message before making any and all purchases.

I would like to stop receiving soooo many duplicates on the suprise/magic/groovy boxes.

I wish the orientation of the items could be imrproved.

I would like to be able to store my racks etc. with clothes on them and be able to retreive them as such.

roxabelle
08-15-11, 07:52 AM
More seperate avatar items, definitely! There are enough dresses for now, and you have more outfit options when you can mix n match different pieces.

aprilhhorn
08-15-11, 08:05 AM
I'm a LITTLE upset/angry right now!! I've worked hard to get to Level 24 and was very excited to get the notice that I had finally made it!!! Except for a couple of things....... It started back over at Level 23 and it did not unlock Level 24. I got the notice saying I had reached it and it opened up a new slot to make purchases. I had already had items from Level 23 on racks in my shop which takes a whole day to get. I'm livid!!!!!! has this ever happened to anyone else? Now I have to do it all over again, almost makes me just want to delete the game.

kooky panda
08-15-11, 09:08 AM
I'm a LITTLE upset/angry right now!! I've worked hard to get to Level 24 and was very excited to get the notice that I had finally made it!!! Except for a couple of things....... It started back over at Level 23 and it did not unlock Level 24. I got the notice saying I had reached it and it opened up a new slot to make purchases. I had already had items from Level 23 on racks in my shop which takes a whole day to get. I'm livid!!!!!! has this ever happened to anyone else? Now I have to do it all over again, almost makes me just want to delete the game.
this thread is for suggestions for new items. Please start a new thread with your problem under Fashion Story feedback and suggestions. I can address your problem there.
Thanks

labpuppy
08-15-11, 11:35 AM
The other games have a special item that cost $2,500,000 and I think fashion story needs one, too! I have no idea what it should be, I thought it would be a fountain but now there are a couple kinds of those already.

I actually like getting duplicates from the boxes. I enjoy having several dressing rooms that match, or a few of the same decorations to set up together.

roxabelle
08-16-11, 02:40 AM
The other games have a special item that cost $2,500,000 and I think fashion story needs one, too! I have no idea what it should be, I thought it would be a fountain but now there are a couple kinds of those already.

I actually like getting duplicates from the boxes. I enjoy having several dressing rooms that match, or a few of the same decorations to set up together.

How about a catwalk runway? Or a giant mirror with lightbulbs round the edge? This could be a new poll, the $2.5million question!

royalsecret
08-19-11, 11:56 AM
I really want to suggest that please make the mirror been able to rotate for all four directions.

ariesblu
08-19-11, 12:00 PM
Hair options of different textures would be nice.

Fly_Ty
08-19-11, 08:26 PM
I just want to listen to my iPod on my iPhone while I play.

Fly_Ty
08-20-11, 11:57 AM
I just want to listen to my iPod on my iPhone while I play.

It's working now.

twinsr2xfun
08-20-11, 06:48 PM
First, I would like to say that I do love this game. I've been playing a while now and have reached level 66. I like to "play" throughout the day - checking on my orders, redesigning my store, visiting neighbors & making new friends. But I'm starting to get bored.

I've mastered a lot of the collections- all those with a time of 6 hours or less. Now, I have to drag through the 16 hour, 1 day and 2 day sets. Honestly, with these time frames, I don't have any incentive to get into the game all day! So, I am getting bored with the game.

I'd like to make a suggestion that any new collections that are added have a time of 6 hours or less - please! If not, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be interested in playing.

kelliegonzo
08-23-11, 05:00 AM
i would really like to be able to sell back my closet items. i am such a noob and when i started i didn't realize how dumb it was to spend gems on my stupid avatar that doesn't even really get seen.

kooky panda
08-24-11, 07:28 PM
Thanks for all the great item suggestions. Please come to the new theme suggestion thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16833-Theme-Suggestions-for-Fashion-Story-8-24

bondanilu
08-24-11, 08:05 PM
I'd like to be able to "paint" my dressing rooms (those prison grey ones) with wall coloring "tiles". The color samples for the walls are the same dimension. This way we would be limited in our dressing room colors only by the color sample choices for the wall. I really don't like any of the other very few dressing rooms. I won't be buying any of them because of this. Tacky designs I'm my opinion only. :-) :-)

dressshop
08-25-11, 09:12 AM
How about:

wall racks for clothes
new gifting items
the ability to add all the gifts at one time to your stock
some new outfits that take 30 min to make

mcgee22
08-25-11, 01:33 PM
I will get it started!!!!

Kooky would really like to have some P.J.'S for my avatar. Then I can dress my chick for bed time to let everyone know I am sleeping!!!

:eek:zzzzzzzzz

Based on that, I suggest this:

as you can see there are four pieces so that we could have it as a catalog item and also as an avatar item. That way Kooky can be happy :)

kooky panda
08-25-11, 01:41 PM
Mcgee---- Love it!!!!

mcgee22
08-25-11, 08:19 PM
Thanks! I'll be posting a couple more ideas I have. Btw is there a way I can have the pic embedded in the message istead of an attachment? I noticed that if u r not signed in you cannot see it.

kooky panda
08-25-11, 08:40 PM
Thanks! I'll be posting a couple more ideas I have. Btw is there a way I can have the pic embedded in the message istead of an attachment? I noticed that if u r not signed in you cannot see it.
There are alot of programs. I use photobucket. I have pic saved to my computer then I upload to photobucket and I can crop, resize etc

http://photobucket.com/

I also use photobucket for my iphone.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket

You sign in so I can take photos of game with iphone transfer to photobucket, then come to computer to edit.

kooky panda
08-25-11, 08:41 PM
Based on that, I suggest this:

as you can see there are four pieces so that we could have it as a catalog item and also as an avatar item. That way Kooky can be happy :)

How about some PJS - one piece sleeper with feet built in ... like the bunny PJ we use to wear when we were little???

mcgee22
08-26-11, 06:57 AM
There are alot of programs. I use photobucket. I have pic saved to my computer then I upload to photobucket and I can crop, resize etc

http://photobucket.com/

I also use photobucket for my iphone.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-to-post-picture-using-photobucket

You sign in so I can take photos of game with iphone transfer to photobucket, then come to computer to edit.

Yes but this is not from the game these r the images I am creating . The problem is uploading it to the forum. How can I do it so it is embedded?

Bt I'll try to create a one_piece 4 u :-)

kooky panda
08-26-11, 07:22 AM
Yes but this is not from the game these r the images I am creating . The problem is uploading it to the forum. How can I do it so it is embedded?

Bt I'll try to create a one_piece 4 u :-)

I use photo bucket
When I get the pic on my computer. I open photo bucket and upload the pic to photo bucket. Then I tap the img button on the right it copies link of pic then I paste it in my post.

kooky panda
08-26-11, 01:46 PM
Please come post on the New Fashion suggestion Thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16904-New-suggestions-For-Fashion&p=119235#post119235