PDA

View Full Version : BS & RS - I HATE having gems STOLEN... all for NOTHING!!! ARGH!!

briguynv
08-04-11, 02:06 AM
I am really upset... I am SICK of losing gems for NOTHING... they are being STOLEN from me!!! I touch a stove or whatever to cook something new, and it apparently touches the one next to it... so the window comes up to "complete it instantly for 5 gems"... so to be safe, I touch WAY over in the FAR corner of the bottom left of the screen, NOWHERE near the 'accept' button, to AVOID wasting the gems... BUT IT DOES IT ANYWAY AND STEALS MY GEMS!!
It's done this to me THREE TIMES now... I touched NOWHERE NEAR the "complete" button!! THIS is exactly why a big part of me would like to START over!! I've lost a LARGE amount of gems that I wanted to save! ALL 3 times, the items it "completed" only had like 10-20 mins left anyway... so WHY would I WASTE the gems??????!! I wouldn't... I wouldn't waste them on things that take 2 days!! I'd rather wait for them to cook, and use them gems for more important things! Now I CAN'T!!!
It's REALLY frustrating! It's done it TWICE in BS and ONCE in RS and it pisses me off!! This is one MORE reason I would NEVER purchase gems... because the game already STOLE too many from me as it is! 15 gems lost is a LOT!!
There is a SIMPLE way to FIX this... make a "ARE YOU SURE???" pop up... so it has to be pressed AGAIN... that might help... although since it's pushing buttons MANY inches away from where I am touching, that would still probably push yes anyway, even though I don't press it!
OR LET US TURN THAT FEATURE OFF in the menus!! So it's not even POSSIBLE unless we ALLOW it!! I for one would NEVER, EVER, EVER spend gems on that... I want to use them to BUY things for my cafes, to make them look nicer down the road! I was SAVING them up... and now I'm WAY down again cuz it just happened again now!! It pisses me off SO much and makes the game MUCH less enjoyable when it SCREWS up and SCREWS ME OVER!! ARGH!! And yes... for those wondering, this is the ONLY thing on my iphone that the touchscreen is THAT far off of... nothing else comes close to that distance of screwing up!
I know it's 'just a game'... but still, it's the principle... those darn gems are very few & far between to earn... and SO many items I want to get cost a LOT of them... so I honestly don't think it's POSSIBLE to get the stuff I want anymore, now that I've had 15 gems STOLEN from me!!
So I am extremely UNHAPPY with both these games right now!!!!

kmjnhh123
08-04-11, 09:33 AM
Im quite anyoed with teamlava atm, no food updates, still no select all button, no are you sure button for gems purchases and uses on stupid 5 min food, ive just gave up, they wont do anything about it, if they read this, i dont care about stupid bug fixes, i have never had any problems with BS or RS in any way shape or form and i just want good stuff !!

Nena27
08-06-11, 04:39 AM
I share your Pain in a major way 72 of my gems have been stolen by these mystery Boxes I don't even mean to choose any of them but b/c I'm clicking so fast collect my tips it hits the design tab & always happens to automagically be on the last tab where the mystery boxes are 