PDA

View Full Version : Gifts keep disappearing

Death Farmer
09-27-10, 10:31 AM
Accepting 20 random gifts per day is rather tedious, so I tend to let them stack up and accept them when I am bored and have nothing better to do. I've noticed that every time my gifts goes up past a certain level, maybe 120-160 or so, my gifts will all disappear and start all over at zero. They do not go to inventory, they just vanish. It's happened 3 weeks in a row now.

Also, we really, really need an "Accept All" button for gifts... it's frustrating to have to type accept over and over and over again, dismissing an annoying response message every time. Even better would be for gifts to just go straight to inventory with just a news report about receiving it. Gifts really aren't anything special in this game, didn't cost the sender a penny, and are virtually useless to me, so it shouldn't take so much time and effort to manage them. It would also be nice if we could sell gifts directly from our inventory screen so it's not a multi-step process to clear land, drop random garbage property and sell and repeat 2,000 times.