PDA

View Full Version : Please TL!!

elliejean
08-03-11, 11:10 PM
Please give us some type of date for Zoo story, even a small one!! We have all been waiting patiently for something new. I can tell my neighbors are losing interest, they are starting to drop off...:(

JUST SOMETHING NEW TO PUT SOME EXCITEMENT BACK INTO THE GAME!!!

elliejean
08-03-11, 11:11 PM
Please give us some type of date for Zoo story, even a small one!! We have all been waiting patiently for something new. I can tell my neighbors are losing interest, they are starting to drop off...:(

JUST SOMETHING NEW TO PUT SOME EXCITEMENT BACK INTO THE GAME!!!

Oops "update" not "date" silly me :)

trenae
08-03-11, 11:12 PM
Hi there -

What would you like to see added to the game? Do you have some specific suggestions of what you'd like to see?

SpikeX
08-03-11, 11:13 PM
Yes, please !
This game became soooooo boring.....
Nothing to build, nothing to buy....
People have millions of coins and can not spend it on anything.
I actually have over 8,000,000 coins and expanded to the limit.
I have built every building, now there is no goal to reach...

We need:
1.) More buildings, animals and plants !
2.) A good idea which makes the game more interesting....

Mogwai4111
08-03-11, 11:26 PM
I have a good idea which would make the game more interesting. Random animal escapes! (But no injuries, please)

elliejean
08-03-11, 11:32 PM
Please TL add a Red panda bear :). I love koala and panda bears. Sorry TL but the current panda bear is a bit scary looking...but the koala is real cute! Please add some more crops, eucalyptus trees for the koalas and bamboo for the pandas, more food buildings (like a chocolate store etc.) and ways of earning gems in the game :). That's all for now...add more requests later :)

xokay
08-03-11, 11:35 PM
Please TL add a Red panda bear :). I love koala and panda bears. Sorry TL but the current panda bear is a bit scary looking...but the koala is real cute! Please add some more crops, eucalyptus trees for the koalas and bamboo for the pandas, more food buildings (like a chocolate store etc.) and ways of earning gems in the game :). That's all for now...add more requests later :)

Ahhh!! Eucalyptus - my ONE and ONLY allergy! Better not add it to the game or I won't be able to play. :P
No, but really, a Red Panda would be amazing!

Mogwai4111
08-03-11, 11:43 PM
Interestingly enough, red pandas aren't pandas at all.

kooky panda
08-04-11, 04:48 AM
I for one love Pandas!!!!!!

gobblies
08-04-11, 05:26 AM
I for one love Pandas!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha... This made me burst out laughing!!!!!!

organiceric
08-04-11, 05:53 AM
I have an idea for a content UPDATE for ZooStory ... I really hope someone reads it ...

The problem of the game is that you earn coins for ... ehhh ... nothing, since after like one week no one needs coins anymore.

Let?s remember why we play the game ... because we like the cute animals.

So what I suggest is, that you implement something that allows you to spend coins to do some improvements on your animals. Means for example that you get a new button that allows you to TRAIN the animals. Means you spend some gold and the animal gets a "training bar". If you level the animal up, it learns a NEW MOVE, means instead of siting there and just blinking, it will do some animated maove from time to time. Like four levels of moves per animal I suggest. Level four should be insane expensive, but do something AWESOME, like the dragon flying around you zoo.

Another feature would be to change the color of the animals for some gold, by buying color berries.

With NEW MOVES and colored animals, it would be interesting again to check the zoo of an other player, since maybe he has something interesting happening in his zoo.

SpikeX
08-04-11, 06:32 AM
I like your ideas. I hope TL will comment on that and gives us some information about what will happen to the game. I think GroupMagma promised a bigger update for Zoo Story somewhere in this forum.
I think it shouldn't be a big deal just to add some more animals and buildings in the meantime.
So TeamLava, let's go !!

xokay
08-04-11, 06:38 AM
I like your ideas. I hope TL will comment on that and gives us some information about what will happen to the game. I think GroupMagma promised a bigger update for Zoo Story somewhere in this forum.
I think it shouldn't be a big deal just to add some more animals and buildings in the meantime.
So TeamLava, let's go !!

GM mentioned in a thread last week about a Zoo Story update: "probably not today but soon." This gives me hope that the update is almost ready and that we'll have it soon!

gitten
08-04-11, 03:19 PM
I hope TL waits for the wild stuff until I get to expand my zoo - don't have all those coins with nothing to do with them - am saving so I can expand- and get all the regular things. I love the suggestions made on the voting thread!

Swiminn6
08-04-11, 04:08 PM
Keep brainstorming guys! Remember to vote for the new items here, http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15699-For-New-Items

CityBoss
08-07-11, 05:11 PM
Please don't flip out with the updates.... Or is it only me that wants real animals in a realistic zoo?! No fairytale animals or dinosaurs... This is a zoo!

I do love all the updates in all games but doesn't understand why you add themes in the stories..? For ex; Farm Story... Here you add castles, nights... This is Farm Story!! Here you should add a Tractor, Stables, Harvester... Things for a realistic Farm!! FARM STORY!!

What I mean is... Don't destroy the Zoo Story updates when it finally arrives with fairytalethemes and goblets, dragons, animals that change colours... This is another Story, not Zoo Story! Sorry all of you that love this... Doesn't mean to affend you, just one who loves to build a realistic City, Zoo, Restaurant, Bakery, Farm and so on!

Thanx!!

gitten
08-07-11, 08:20 PM
I totally agree. Someone suggested we take a poll - maybe that would be a good idea - see what players honestly like - and if we lose then they are all crazy LOL

elliejean
08-09-11, 12:53 AM
I agree...more realistic is better :)

organiceric
08-10-11, 05:38 AM
I also would like to have some more plants that look NICE.

It is SO TERRIBLE to be forced to have an uggly brown farm field next to my zoo. But to feed all my animals, I need that field. Have a look at my zoo here: organiceric (<-- my ID) ... nice zoo, but why is there a FARM next to it ???

I mean ... if I want to play a farm, I play FARM story.

So please, please, please, please include some BUILDINGS, that produce food. Something like a "Logistics Center" where food is delivered to. I have never seen a zoo that has it?s own little farm attached to it.

You can orient yourself on the factories in city story. The same concept would do wonders for the zoo.

LanokaHarbor
08-10-11, 06:07 AM
I have a good idea which would make the game more interesting. Random animal escapes! (But no injuries, please)

Sounds like New Jersey. We regularly get reports of escaped animals from our nature preservations!