PDA

View Full Version : downloading all the other games for gems?

sesami
08-03-11, 11:00 PM
If I download all the other games for gems, will the pop ups go away? Seems like they did for City and Farm Story when I downloaded them, then deleted the game (those don't appeal to me as much for some reason).

Btw, do decorations effect customer happiness?? And do they give XP? Sorry, I am a noob, but you can add me in game, I will tip you and you can tip me ^_^

~Sesami - I have bakery and restaurant.

greygull
08-03-11, 11:09 PM
If the pop up says you will receive gems, then you will, but you have to click on the pop up to go to the app dl. If it does not say you will receive gems, you can still click and dl, then delete to remove the pop up. Decor doesn't affect customers, other then giving them a place they can't step (I've seen lots of very creative places). 24-30 accessible tables and chairs are all the customers care about lol. This is what will get you to and keep you at 100% happiness. Every thing else is just for you to look at. Additional tables are also useful for neighbor tips. But I believe all decorations give you some exp, based on the price. I don't know the breakdown of item cost/exp earned. And no need to apologize! We all started out newbies at one time!

sesami
08-04-11, 11:46 AM
Thanks! Took me a while, but I finally downloaded all the other apps, got the bonus gems, and uninstalled them. Now I get way less pop ups! It's awesome! And the bonus gems are great too!