PDA

View Full Version : drinks machine

lisawalsh
08-03-11, 10:42 PM
Can anyone help me??? Iv tried to email support but it fails, I am not sure why my friends have got the option of a drinks machine on restaurant story but I am not?? I have turned my phone off and back on but this hasn't made any difference, I am on level 86. Thank you in advance for any help. Lisa

xokay
08-03-11, 10:43 PM
Can anyone help me??? Iv tried to email support but it fails, I am not sure why my friends have got the option of a drinks machine on restaurant story but I am not?? I have turned my phone off and back on but this hasn't made any difference, I am on level 86. Thank you in advance for any help. Lisa

Are you using an Android device? I'm not sure if Android has that capability in RS yet, but they've been releasing the constructable items in the other games, so you should have the option soon.

lisawalsh
08-03-11, 10:50 PM
Are you using an Android device? I'm not sure if Android has that capability in RS yet, but they've been releasing the constructable items in the other games, so you should have the option soon.

I'm on IPhone 4 my mum is on iPhone 3G and she gets it on her one, ifits just he case of waiting for it to be available then I will wait, thanks for your help will leave it another week or so. Take care

greygull
08-03-11, 10:59 PM
Have you downloaded the update from the app store? I believe they were part of the last one.

Superyalda
08-04-11, 12:55 AM
Or try greygulls tip at the bottom of her signature. I did it and it works!

derbyfalcon
08-07-11, 01:09 AM
Hi. I am having a slightly different problem. I can see the drinks machine as an option but when
I tap on it, I get a 'Hooray!' message but I can't then place it in my restaurant. Any ideas?

derbyfalcon
08-07-11, 02:09 AM
I have been browsing further into the forum and found another response which solved the issue for me.

Superyalda
08-08-11, 07:29 AM
I have been browsing further into the forum and found another response which solved the issue for me.

Ah yes! Try placing it on an open area of floor space. After that you can move it.

cillabear
08-08-11, 02:35 PM
I have the EVO 3d and i got the notifications about parts being sent to me by neighbors but I have no option to look at them or even use them wtf

greygull
08-08-11, 02:37 PM
Try this - http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15812-Easy-Appliance-How-To