PDA

View Full Version : New Update 9/27/2010

Norman
09-27-10, 10:27 AM
Farm Story introduces newly added Country Flags. Find them under Decorations in the Store.

You can also test your luck with the new Discovery Chest item. Open it to obtain special items, including the cute Labrador and the Villa. Get it now! Find the Discovery Chest under Enhancements in the Store.

Unregistered
09-27-10, 12:23 PM
Hi, any reason why I am only getting ranch houses? I have purchased 2 lots of gems plus used all my crop mastery ones?

Norman
09-27-10, 02:55 PM
Hi, any reason why I am only getting ranch houses? I have purchased 2 lots of gems plus used all my crop mastery ones?

The Discovery Chests allows you to get some very cool and unique items, however, at a random yield rate. This means you won't be able to determine what you will get or if you will get a duplicate item. Some items are rarer than others and those have a lower chance of dropping from the chest. Hope you will receive the item you want soon.:cool:

Unregistered
09-27-10, 10:05 PM
I would like to thank you your designer team of the rabbit, I named them (I have 2) "The Caffeinated Eye Popped Rabbit". I assume it is a representation of your designer team whom trying to get the rabbit out in the chest in time of release date, eh? Must be a lots of coffee you guys consumed. ;)

Albertino
09-28-10, 10:46 AM
Mine is trained to bite!!!

Loool

Unregistered
09-29-10, 07:56 AM
My lab pups chase my caffiene hyped bunnies all over my farm. They trample my crops darn it!

Unregistered
09-29-10, 08:29 AM
How can I get the rabbit???

Unregistered
12-05-10, 11:00 PM
Can you have Farm Story Summer and Farm Story loaded at the same time? I can't get farm story to load only the picture at the beginning but wont load the rest of the program. So I can get or give gifts or any of the other cool stuff. Please help somebody. thanks