PDA

View Full Version : Options to buy magic box items

cillek
08-03-11, 07:23 PM
I would love to have the option to buy the items from the magic boxes instead of having to waist all my gems on chances. I've seen this white couch you can get from the boxes but the few times I spent gems on boxes I get other stuff. I know it's all random but I would like to have the option to purchase certain items. Even if it's for a few gems more then the boxes. I don't know if this all makes any sense but it would be nice to have things changed once in awhile. Like take things you can already buy and change them with magic box items. It's not all that easy to get gems and I can't afford to buy them when ever I want just to waist on items that are useless to me.

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:25 PM
I am the opposite of you. I saved up money since the 1st grade and i would really like to spend some money for a change. I would love to buy gems but my parents think i will waste my money on a game. I do agree with them, but i would love to spend money on gems once in a while.

Another thing is that i do agree with you. If we spend money on gems, i would love to pick my items insteading of getting stuff i dont really like. I wish we can just pick the items inside the box instead of getting random things.