PDA

View Full Version : Gnomes are trophies...not prizes

biglemms
08-03-11, 05:52 PM
The 4th level mastery gnome came after alot of time and work. The gnome is a trophy which really shouldn't be available for purchase. One gem is just little prize at the carnival. I would like to see the mastery gnome return...and some male gnomes would be nice.
My gnomes are on strike until they are returned...they have taken over the farm.

talyon
08-03-11, 05:56 PM
Lol. Good point. I recind not wanting gnomes back. I'll still sell them but what can yah do. Maybe my feelings regarding gnomes hoes back to that stupid Expedia commercial, hmmmmm "interesting my therapist would say"

hectorloch
08-03-11, 06:08 PM
Not a spoiler :)

pinkster73
08-03-11, 07:06 PM
Bring back the gnomes! They give a goal to strive for in the game. They are an important trophy. I mean they were :(

swiep07
08-03-11, 07:17 PM
I'm now on 2-3-4 day crops and flowers because it's still on level 1.
Hoping the gnomes will be back before I reach level 4 on all....

OnlyPauline
08-08-11, 05:17 AM
The 4th level mastery gnome came after alot of time and work. *The gnome is a trophy which really shouldn't be available for purchase. *One gem is just little prize at the carnival. * I would like to see the mastery gnome return...and some male gnomes would be nice.
**My gnomes are on strike until they are returned...they have taken over the farm.

I agree with biglemms. The gnomes are a great trophy for the hard work and effort put into the masteries, particularly the 4th rank which can be laborious when it's a crop that's as ugly *as asparagus. 1 gem for rank four isn't enough to buy a gnome ... As you know they're 15 gems. So if u can't give us gnomes then please give us 15 gems as an equivalent trophy worthy of rank 4 status.
The other thing is I think the gnomes aren't given full respect as part of the game. They should be treated as special items and only available as a trophy and not be for sale in the store! *(And I too would like to see the Male Gnome reinstated! I have 34 gnomes, not 1 is male).
But as I've read in the forum, the change to 1 gem is tied to other teamlava games. I dont play those other games, I only play Farm Story. So at the very least give us 15 gems to buy our own Gnomes. I feel TeamLava has robbed me of my incentive to play. See for me its more abot the game than the walls.*
The sisterhood of Gnomettes are premenstrual, binge eating and protesting on ... GnomeIsland

NewfyFarm
08-08-11, 08:39 AM
re gnomes in store. there was a glitch in pineapples and I did not get my gnome retroactively, so I had to buy that gnome. And I would have been upset if I could not get it. now I am missing the gnome for sugar cane, how I found out about this, and will buy that gnome too if they put back the gnomes. I have 52, and don't care at all that they are on sale for 15 gems. everyone buys the packages, not gnomes, and if someone wants to spend all that $$$ for 52 gnomes, they have much bigger problems! my farm is on strike till they bring gnomes back. I am level 96, and have the castle, vineyard and mansion. there is nothing else for me to play for except gnomes.

sissy8
08-08-11, 02:00 PM
indeed 1003the gnome is a trophee:o:o