PDA

View Full Version : How many points are necessary for each mastery level promotion?

jkhanso2
08-03-11, 03:03 PM
I'm wondering about the mastery points we receive for purchasing and putting items out on the floor. Does anyone know how many of those points we have to accumulate to get promoted to the next mastery level? I understand that we receive 1 point for ordering and 3 for putting them out on the floor, but would be helpful to know how many times we have to order and stock the items to get up to levels 1-4.

The current level measurements (the bar found above each item and outfit) are very ambiguous. Specifically, I have no idea how many more outfits I need to order when those bars are half full. Perhaps Lava can show how many points remain for mastery promotions in the current level. Lava already does something similar for the experience points. Example: my profile shows that I need 3,824 experience points to get to the next level.

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:03 PM
Thats a good idea! Unfortunatly i dont really track how many clothes i need to get to the next level, sorry :(

MyHealtyLife
08-07-11, 09:29 AM
My problem is different. I forgot the mastery levels already reached for the single veggies... How to know it?

MyHealtyLife
08-07-11, 09:36 AM
My problem is different. I forgot the mastery levels already reached for the single veggies... How to know it?

Oops! ..I posted in the wrong forum, sorry!