PDA

View Full Version : Gifting one nbr at a time fix

kooky panda
08-03-11, 11:20 AM
Android fashion story players:

If you are still experiencing problems with just being able to gift one nbr at a time, try
deleting the game from you device and go and re download from the app store.
It has worked for some people. Your game is stored on team lavas site so you will not lose
any progress.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15612-I-have-to-gift-one-at-a-time

daqueens99
08-03-11, 04:39 PM
Hey Kooky,

Are you all going to fix the notifications on FS cuz I am losing clothes cuz i lose track of time and my clothes expire..... I have a htc evo

annym
08-04-11, 03:54 PM
Thnx for poll KooKy! I wasso excited @GEMS for level 4 on clothes, but if team lava would give us one of these poll items! Whew baby they would be my HEREOS

kooky panda
08-04-11, 04:06 PM
Thnx for poll KooKy! I wasso excited @GEMS for level 4 on clothes, but if team lava would give us one of these poll items! Whew baby they would be my HEREOS

me too!!! There were some great suggestions last month for this poll. Hope we get even more with the new suggestion thread for the next poll.

terryric
08-28-11, 10:37 AM
Sorry it is normal that giving gift cost coins?because sometimes I see that after sending gift my coins Are lost,thanks everyone answer:)

greygull
08-28-11, 10:52 AM
No, gifting is free to send and receive. Try restarting your device, or even delteing and reinstalling your game to see if it clears it up. Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.