PDA

View Full Version : Quests and no quests

marietje1968
08-03-11, 10:13 AM
I don't have any quest in the top left corner in my game. My son has quests here. In Bakery Story I have quests as well, but not in Restaurant Story, not in Zoo Story and not in Farm Story.

Wat is the reason form this and can I install the quests in the other games?

kooky panda
08-03-11, 10:17 AM
The quest options are random . some players will have them some will not.

Rockinkitten
08-07-11, 03:14 AM
Please give us the option to turn quests on and off... you know it makes sense!

youtoolazygline
08-14-11, 12:49 PM
i dont have one in BS either :(( it disappeared once i start skipping it with gems :(

12olive12
08-14-11, 02:20 PM
I liked those quests will they come back I never get those again

squidmo
08-22-11, 01:05 AM
My son is sad that I get quests, but he doesn't. This should be something that is available to anyone, not just randomly. And actually, since the quests are buggy (there's another thread for that...), I'd like to be able to turn mine off until the bugs are fixed.

Lady_Kaleira
09-07-11, 10:44 AM
I agree the game is a little redundant without quests I don't have any on mine either but my friends all do.

GroupMagma
09-07-11, 11:15 AM
The quests will be eventually available for all devices. Sorry for the wait. :(

DRL23411
09-15-11, 03:28 PM
I find the quests don't keep track of what gets done very well. I have had to do over several tasks 2 or 3 times before it would register that it got done and move on. Now that I have done a dozen or so tasks, it is starting over and doing the same ones it began with again. This forces you to purchase unneeded stuff 2 or 3 times to get a task to go away. I am getting to where I am going ignore them.

GM, this a definite bug of some sort. If it affects many people, you will have unhappy farmers.