PDA

View Full Version : reach the level 2 & 4, no club cash & exp, why

gundamrx78
08-03-11, 08:38 AM
some drink (3 hours & 5 hours) reach the level 2 & 4, why no club cash & exp, what happen for that :mad::mad::rolleyes:

sterlingempire
08-03-11, 03:44 PM
Try restarting your device. What XP level are you?

Leire22
08-06-11, 10:53 AM
I just made 4 master for new drink for 15 mins that new called Red and Blue - and did not get the club cash, but just money and xp, i got 10 000 money and 200 xp, but where is my club cash point for this mastering? This i want to know - i expecr moderator answer who give me it?

flowless
08-06-11, 04:24 PM
me too

i mastered Taurus drink ( rank 4 )
but i got 10,000 coins instead of a gem what is happening ?

if it is glitch .then its not fair to miss a gem

are there no more gems for every one or is a glitch
wish someone would answer thanxx

Swiminn6
08-06-11, 04:50 PM
This must be an error on TL's part. I will be sure to notify the team about it immediately!

Also, is it certain drinks or is this the same case for all drinks? Thanks.

flowless
08-06-11, 04:54 PM
This must be an error on TL's part. I will be sure to notify the team about it immediately!

Also, is it certain drinks or is this the same case for all drinks? Thanks.
for me it is only Taurus drink

i didnt order other drinks didnt want to miss anything wanted to be sure first

Leire22
08-10-11, 07:41 AM
No way (NFW), all drins to me does nt have lub cash on 4th masteing, so all s jst BS from TL.

Here we go with proof pic - sorry my old iphone could not make better pic and ipad does not have cam:

http://db.tt/cReD9td

So when TL fix ths bug and how we will get our club cash? They owe us that or not?

Rachael98
08-10-11, 07:43 AM
That depends. They don't have to give the CC technically...but it would be nice and probably fairer if they could/did compensate you once it's fixed.