PDA

View Full Version : Still some maintenance issues

kooky panda
08-03-11, 05:37 AM
Looks like we are still having some maintenance issues.
What I have been doing is going on the game and trying to change out my clothes. I have been kicked of numerous times.
My advice is to go on the game clear off as many clothes as your can.
If you are on iphone hit the home button then hit the fashion icon.(mini restart).
(not sure if droid can do the same)
Make sure what you did took. I have noticed I was putting down new clothes and part of the time I was not online.
Hopefully we will be up and running soon.

zaxstore
08-03-11, 10:56 AM
There's nobody in my store...even the cashier are gone. Nobody in other store too...what's happened??? I cannot like any store....do you still have problems ?

kooky panda
08-03-11, 10:59 AM
There's nobody in my store...even the cashier are gone. Nobody in other store too...what's happened??? I cannot like any store....do you still have problems ?

make sure nothing shifted in your game. Make sure that your cash register has room behind it for the cashier and make sure there is nothing in front of the cash register.
As for visiting nbr, restart your device and see if that helps. I think the connections are still having some issues.

ginamarie510
08-03-11, 11:35 AM
Another's bug in R/S. I have android thunder bolt . I am not getting any experience at all, I don't know if anyone. Is having the same issue.?

ginamarie510
08-03-11, 11:37 AM
Ops, sorry I may have posted this in the wrong section.