PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete my Farm Story Account?

Unregistered
06-01-10, 09:21 AM
How do I completely delete my Farm Story Account?? I would also like to be sure that the Storm8 ID is deleted as well. Thanks.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-02-10, 12:18 AM
Without knowing how long the Farm Story servers hold account info I would suggest Emailing them at support@teamlava.com and asking if a delete is possible.

Dinobones
06-02-10, 02:29 AM
may i ask why you want to del the account?

Unregistered
07-15-10, 11:50 AM
may i ask why you think it is your business why he wants his account deleted

Unregistered
07-15-10, 12:19 PM
May I ask why you think it is your business why he asks why that other guy wants to delete his account? Not that it's my business.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:03 PM
Just stop bickering! Dinobones, why do you care if he/she wants their account deleted?? and why do you others care about Dinobones caring about it? Just let that be the Asker and the Guy-Who-Should-Mind-His-Own-Business(Dinobones)'s business!

Unregistered
01-21-11, 06:32 PM
I have gone back to work and my new job is taking all my time. I don't have the time to maintain my farm and will have to stop playing. I would rather not leave all my neighbors in a lurch. I figured that if I deleted my account, then that would leave less clutter for others. For now, I'll just leave a message on my wall and delete the icon from my device.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 08:12 PM
I have gone back to work and my new job is taking all my time. I don't have the time to maintain my farm and will have to stop playing. I would rather not leave all my neighbors in a lurch. I figured that if I deleted my account, then that would leave less clutter for others. For now, I'll just leave a message on my wall and delete the icon from my device.

Remove all the names from the neighbor list
go to neighbor list and touch edit button
touch remove next to each name

and leave a message on your wall since your name may still be on their wall which links back to you

Donnahh
01-21-11, 08:44 PM
May I ask where StrawberryFieldsForHours went? I used to randomly water that farm because I fell in love with the name but never progressed to neighboring. I miss seeing that username on walls and I can't remember what neighbor we had in common. Twas good to see the name here, it made me smile :)