PDA

View Full Version : Bonus after downtime

lyricobbco
08-02-11, 10:56 PM
It is nice to be able double tip after down time. But why do some neighbors not this chance? Their tip allowance is still zero? Are these android players? Some don't have the "Hooray! Bonus for visiting neighbor today".

Why the inconsistencies?

CopperBoom
08-02-11, 11:20 PM
Don't blame everything on Android please. I'm an Android user myself and i get the same 'bonus visiting nbr' msg and I also see that I can double tip. But some people do live in a different timezone and are sleeping/working or just having a life you know. Besides some users have hundreds of nbrs, do you really expect them to double tip all of them?

greygull
08-02-11, 11:24 PM
I don't think that's what lyric was meaning. I went in earlier, I could tip some neighbors again, but not all. Hey, any bonus tips are great!

I tried tipping my 2nd one, which was Android, couldn't do it. But I also tried an iDevice user, couldn't get them either. So no clue why for some and not for others.

JoJosBakersDelite
08-02-11, 11:36 PM
I was able to double tip and gift in bakery after but could only double tip in RS.

lyricobbco
08-02-11, 11:59 PM
Thanks greygull for the clarification. it's bonus, well even the regular tips I don't expect every single one of my neighbors to tip. I was just wondering why, after down time, I get the "visiting neighbor today bonus" for some but not others. Plus not all neighbors get the chance to be tipped twice.

A question of why, not an attack on Android users.

CopperBoom
08-03-11, 12:27 AM
I didn't say you were 'attacking' android users, just saying don't automatically ask if it's an android problem.

Anyhow I just think overall teamlava isn't very consistent e.g. free gifts with gem purchase or weekly updates.