PDA

View Full Version : expired crops (and other items) after maintenance

soulalchemist
08-02-11, 10:19 PM
After the recent scheduled maintenance, my crops were withered and clothing (in fashion game) were all expired. I could not collect them because of the maintenance. Could you please correct this problem? I would really like it if you could give us a free restore all or just even resetting the crop (and food and clothing) would be better than nothing. It should not be our penalty if maintenance prevents us from collecting our items. Thank you, SoulAlchemist :)

leeanne82
08-03-11, 03:03 AM
after the recent scheduled maintenance, my crops were withered and clothing (in fashion game) were all expired. I could not collect them because of the maintenance. Could you please correct this problem? I would really like it if you could give us a free restore all or just even resetting the crop (and food and clothing) would be better than nothing. It should not be our penalty if maintenance prevents us from collecting our items. Thank you, soulalchemist :)

i agree! 4 thousands dollars worth of crops! Ill be loosing !

leeanne82
08-03-11, 03:04 AM
Ii dnt have access yet!

whitevanman
08-03-11, 03:14 AM
I lost all my water and many of my neighbours have had the same fate with "TEAM LAVA'S" latest update
I also lost about 6 hours playing time, i waited until 01:30 to replant crops that were ready
it has in total cost me over 1000 XP about 100 water and 145000 coins
come on team lava we need compensation for your failings in this matter