PDA

View Full Version : farmstory....

chadh
08-02-11, 08:21 PM
What Is and What You
Korean input, and many improvements have raised the issue, but not one kind itneyo
South Korea, which the user receives the trash ... trash the iPhone, Android Is wangyigo

45 degree long ago that the gem disappeared and no reply paid mail to send haneunge not hiring
It's waiting for me to do this fast recovery jewelry.

If that bugs please feedback to improve the game, did they show a willingness and an increasingly terrible
When people see you doing leaving you guys can not come to smile

pinkster73
08-02-11, 09:19 PM
Ummmm, kooky panda should help you I think :)

jovenal
08-02-11, 09:32 PM
What Is and What You
Korean input, and many improvements have raised the issue, but not one kind itneyo
South Korea, which the user receives the trash ... trash the iPhone, Android Is wangyigo

45 degree long ago that the gem disappeared and no reply paid mail to send haneunge not hiring
It's waiting for me to do this fast recovery jewelry.

If that bugs please feedback to improve the game, did they show a willingness and an increasingly terrible
When people see you doing leaving you guys can not come to smile

Sorry but Korean input is not a TL feature. It's a phone feature. Apple offer that on their iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad but not Android phone apparently. If it's built in your Android phone, you just need to enable it in the keyboard setting.

if you lost gems, you need to contact support@teamlava.com include you Storm8 ID and explain in detail of what happened.

pinkster73
08-02-11, 10:59 PM
Sorry but Korean input is not a TL feature. It's a phone feature. Apple offer that on their iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad but not Android phone apparently. If it's built in your Android phone, you just need to enable it in the keyboard setting.

if you lost gems, you need to contact support@teamlava.com include you Storm8 ID and explain in detail of what happened.

Yes this is what I meant :)