PDA

View Full Version : Game Maintenance; August 2

Swiminn6
08-02-11, 07:35 PM
*All TeamLava games are back up and running! Thanks for your cooperation.

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 07:37 PM
What time zone, at midnight? I'm PST!

jaid666
08-02-11, 07:43 PM
lol they've all been in maintenance for the last few hours

Swiminn6
08-02-11, 07:51 PM
What time zone, at midnight? I'm PST!

PDT - Pacific Daylight Time

lol they've all been in maintenance for the last few hours

Yes they have! Just thought I'd put up an extra reminder on here in case people came to the forums and thought something was wrong.

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 07:58 PM
Pacific Standard Time! What time zone does the maintenance ending at midnight refer to?

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 07:58 PM
Oh, I never heard of PDT?

justme55
08-02-11, 07:59 PM
Wish I'd known. Farm Story just ate thousands of my coins. (sigh). Why don't they pre announce this with a news bulletin on the games? All they seem to use that function for is advertising other games.

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 08:00 PM
Wish I'd known. Farm Story just ate thousands of my coins. (sigh). Why don't they pre announce this with a news bulletin on the games? All they seem to use that function for is advertising other games.

Great idea!! I totally agree.

Swiminn6
08-02-11, 08:02 PM
Pacific Standard Time! What time zone does the maintenance ending at midnight refer to?

PDT is the same thing as PST with 1 exception. We are currently in 'Daylight Savings Time' so in 4 hours, the maintenance should be completed. Hope this helps :)

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 08:04 PM
Thanks a lot, yes it helps! I hope it helps the force closing problem I've been having since Saturday when I installed a manual update.

Swiminn6
08-02-11, 08:07 PM

If you have a Facebook or Twitter, it's usually posted on there before here on the forums. Great idea though, I will be sure to pass this along to TeamLava :)

jaid666
08-02-11, 08:19 PM
Yes they have! Just thought I'd put up an extra reminder on here in case people came to the forums and thought something was wrong.

Sorry if I sounded rude, it is good to see people trying and grats on the new position! :)

Swiminn6
08-02-11, 08:26 PM
Sorry if I sounded rude, it is good to see people trying and grats on the new position! :)

You're okay! And thanks a lot!