PDA

View Full Version : game inaccessible

DoubleZ
08-02-11, 06:25 PM
I've been unable to access my farm for the last 2 HOURS!!! It's giving me that always inappropriately used and meaningless "internet access required" message. Obviously, I have internet access or I wouldn't be able to send this.

Are we down for maintenance?? I've scanned the forum and don't see any announcements by TL of a scheduled maintenance. What is going on?? Please let us know something!

I tried to post this under Updates and Announcements, but apparently I no longer have permission to post there...??

redbites
08-02-11, 06:35 PM
Yes the games are in maintenance and will be down until 12:00 am pdt

stacyanne
08-02-11, 08:22 PM
You know, if you would just WARN us when the system is going to be down for hours and hours, we wouldn't put things into production that are going to die because we couldn't get back in time. Because I DID get back in plenty of time but have been denied access for hours with no forewarning. And 12am PDT is 3AM to me so even if my farm story, city story and empire story production could be salvaged at that time, I'll be long asleep. I wish you guys would at least let us restore for free when you destroy our production. It's really quite discouraging to play the time management very well and get punished like this when it's not our fault.

jovenal
08-02-11, 08:34 PM
You know, if you would just WARN us when the system is going to be down for hours and hours, we wouldn't put things into production that are going to die because we couldn't get back in time. Because I DID get back in plenty of time but have been denied access for hours with no forewarning. And 12am PDT is 3AM to me so even if my farm story, city story and empire story production could be salvaged at that time, I'll be long asleep. I wish you guys would at least let us restore for free when you destroy our production. It's really quite discouraging to play the time management very well and get punished like this when it's not our fault.

well said! wished TL will give us a pop notice of the pending maintenance like they do with their gem sale. the maintenance is occurring sporadically for each game so check often and maybe you'll be able to collect some of your crops/dishes/contracts. I was able to replant and watered several time.

kooky panda
08-02-11, 08:37 PM
well said! wished TL will give us a pop notice of the pending maintenance like they do with their gem sale. the maintenance is occurring sporadically for each game so check often and maybe you'll be able to collect some of your crops/dishes/contracts. I was able to replant and watered several time.

Same here ..I just jumped in farm and saved my mushrooms..I only had 10 minutes but got that crop saved

groov87
08-02-11, 08:46 PM
DITTO!!!
I am so mad right now...I lost all my clothes because I could not gain access to Fashion Story. Everything EXPIRED...allow us to restore for free or I am done with TeamLava games.

jovenal
08-02-11, 08:47 PM
Same here ..I just jumped in farm and saved my mushrooms..I only had 10 minutes but got that crop saved

Just few minutes ago I was able to serve my dishes on RS and BS, collected contract on CS. Tried to start contact but went off line again.

leeanne82
08-03-11, 03:00 AM
How much longer?? I was suppose to collect 12 hours ago! >:(

DoubleZ
08-03-11, 04:28 PM
DITTO!!!
I am so mad right now...I lost all my clothes because I could not gain access to Fashion Story. Everything EXPIRED...allow us to restore for free or I am done with TeamLava games.

Play naked!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

DoubleZ
08-03-11, 04:31 PM

I've brought this very thing up numerous times, but their reason is always the same. "Sometimes they have to warning." So, every single system maintenance is emergent?? Whatever...