PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Unregistered
09-25-10, 08:59 PM
I was away from the game for a couple weeks, and it seems that I missed some adjustments or something. When I left, my population was ~20,300 and my happiness was ~21,500. Now, with no changes being made to my city, population is ~41,000 and happiness is still ~21,500. Did values for some of the properties change, and I'm just not seeing them, or is something wonky with my game?

I know there were a few updates to the game, but the population/happiness values for the properties I have don't seem to have changed on the buy menus.

x8xOneWingedAngelx8x
09-26-10, 04:38 PM
I was away from the game for a couple weeks, and it seems that I missed some adjustments or something. When I left, my population was ~20,300 and my happiness was ~21,500. Now, with no changes being made to my city, population is ~41,000 and happiness is still ~21,500. Did values for some of the properties change, and I'm just not seeing them, or is something wonky with my game?

I know there were a few updates to the game, but the population/happiness values for the properties I have don't seem to have changed on the buy menus.

Yes, indeed, on an update the values where changed, there's nothing wrong with your city :)