PDA

View Full Version : I went back 2 levels!! :(

lilikins24
08-02-11, 09:39 AM
I was already in level 23. I reached the star points in order to reach level 24. And when I reach it, it says "congratulations, you've reached level 22." how did that happen?! I looked at the clothes and level 24 still wasnt unlocked. And the bar says that I'm in level 22 when I was in level 23 and supposes to be going on level 24. It sent me back to level 22!! What do I do or why did this happen?! Please help. Thanks.

kooky panda
08-02-11, 09:47 AM
What device you are playing on??

first try and restart your device to see if that fixes the problem. If not, delete the game and redown it from the app store. You will not lose your game. It is stored on team lavas servers.

If still nothing, you will probably need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look at your game.

Keep me posted.

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 09:56 AM
Yeah, what he said. ^^^ cool font. How did u get it on the forums?

mrstoney
08-05-11, 08:50 PM
Yeah but it would really suck if it was somehow glitched on the servers that you were level22

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:05 PM
sorry to hear that. Usually when i level up, the game crashes and goes back 1 lvl. It happened this week, i was in level 26 and leveled up to level 27, but then it crashed so i had to start over. :(