PDA

View Full Version : Tipping my Drink Counters

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 04:56 AM
Recently I have encountered some strange things.

http://i51.tinypic.com/33xk804.jpghttp://

Notice to the side where my good vibes are. Someone danced on a few of my serving stations.
( Maybe they had too much alcohol )

I think this may be a bug.

SE

sterlingempire
08-07-11, 12:40 PM
Anyone? Anything? :( This has happened many times after I re design my club.

badger8
08-07-11, 12:48 PM
This happened to me a while ago. Yup. A bug. I had a little guy attach himself to a table and no matter where I put it, he insisted on dancing on it. I ended up putting it in storage for a few days and when I pulled it back out again, he was gone.

kooky panda
08-07-11, 01:02 PM
This happened to me a while ago. Yup. A bug. I had a little guy attach himself to a table and no matter where I put it, he insisted on dancing on it. I ended up putting it in storage for a few days and when I pulled it back out again, he was gone.

He may have suffocated!!

badger8
08-07-11, 04:45 PM
Bwaaaaahahaha!

sterlingempire
08-09-11, 02:37 PM
I think we should serve less alchohol. They must have had too much. Lol

Rachael98
08-09-11, 02:40 PM
I think we should serve less alchohol. They must have had too much. Lol

I agree. The police have better things to do than go round NCs, rounding up people who dance on serving counters. I wish they didn't, but at present they do...ahh, I'm so livid at those stupid rioters:mad:!

kooky panda
08-09-11, 02:44 PM
confession: GG and I have been practicing to be the next Coyote Ugly dancers....

Rachael98
08-09-11, 02:48 PM
confession: GG and I have been practicing to be the next Coyote Ugly dancers....

Hmm...you should post a YT vid. of it:p...

sterlingempire
08-09-11, 04:20 PM

ahhhhhhhhh!

zoroak
08-10-11, 04:24 AM
Happens to me when I re design and move drink counters, or other decorations onto dance floor briefly before moving back to final position (which may or may not be a dance floor tile) and if someone had danced on this tile whilst or before the re design, then the dancer sticks onto the counter or decoration. You can either store item to get rid of it or just tap on it to collect coins and exp, then the out of sync message pops up a bit later, which you can close.

zoroak
08-10-11, 04:25 AM
But you can leave them if you prefer stage/ counter dancers...