PDA

View Full Version : More Tables/Chairs = Faster Revenue Growth?

sgwavesurfer
08-01-11, 07:47 PM
Hi all,

I'm Level 20 now and I'm wondering if there is a difference in the revenue growth (i.e. more customers buy and eat more food in the same period) by putting more tables and chairs in the restaurant? Or is there a fixed/maximum customer flow rate that regardless of how many more tables/chairs you have, it doesn't make any difference?

Thanks!

greygull
08-01-11, 07:53 PM
I know that as long as you have between 24-30 tables and chairs, you will be able to maintain a 100 happiness level. Higher happiness level means more customers entering your restaurant more often. More tables (and if you want, chairs) are fine, it's more room for others to leave you tips, which equal more coins and xp. I have 90 tables and chairs in my place (see a pic here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15215-Bawpotter-s-1st-Realistic-Restaurant-Contest )

ultrafrog
08-01-11, 07:54 PM
I believe that 24 tables/chairs is the optimal number for customer consuming food. Any more is just for a tip placeholder.

Now, what I don't know is what is going on when the game is running in the background.. like how quickly diners are consuming food when you're not actively playing. I don't know if going into design mode and having everyone disappear means you lose those customers or if it's merely graphics change.

sgwavesurfer
08-01-11, 08:37 PM
Thank you for the inputs, folks!

Now I am just having too much food available but the customers are consuming them too slowly... Now I already have 25 tables/chairs in my restaurant. Will the food go bad and will the gifts I've received and accepted expire?

Not sure what I can do now to prevent more and more food piling up except not to cook anything... :(

greygull
08-01-11, 09:41 PM
No, food on counters, and gifts you've accepted will never spoil/expire. Only food that has been left cooking on an appliance will spoil, and if you recieve more then 20 gifts in a day, you will not be able to access the additional ones.

The same food will combine onto the same counter if you cook additional foods, or use gifts. Another suggestion is to have equal number or more counters to the food you have and are cooking. Even if the counter sits empty while your waiting for the food to finish.

sgwavesurfer
08-01-11, 10:20 PM
No, food on counters, and gifts you've accepted will never spoil/expire. Only food that has been left cooking on an appliance will spoil, and if you recieve more then 20 gifts in a day, you will not be able to access the additional ones.

The same food will combine onto the same counter if you cook additional foods, or use gifts. Another suggestion is to have equal number or more counters to the food you have and are cooking. Even if the counter sits empty while your waiting for the food to finish.
Thanks for the info!

greygull
08-01-11, 10:21 PM
You are very welcome!

bawpotter
08-02-11, 05:11 AM
One thing that I will add is that you need to have 24 tables & chairs ACSECESSIBLE for customers. If there are only 12 acsecessible, then you will start to lose happiness.

06-22-16, 03:54 AM
Hello please help i want to do the best decorations with my tables, and counters,& even stoves.But there is another pro lem we have to give gems and to unlock stoves its difficult i have many stoves stored plz help..... :(

06-22-16, 03:56 AM
Nooooo,:) you shouldn't worry coz the food wont expire i mean your gift of food, you can store it for many years:);):);)

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 04:07 AM
Hello please help i want to do the best decorations with my tables, and counters,& even stoves.But there is another pro lem we have to give gems and to unlock stoves its difficult i have many stoves stored plz help..... :(

Unfortunately you will have to use gems to unlock more stoves.

Closing thread since original question has been answered in 2011 and thread has gone off topic.