PDA

View Full Version : new quest icon

kmparker79
08-01-11, 01:51 PM
The quest icon is ridiculous. I am only on the first quest and I cannot complete it because I do not have enough gems. If gems are going to be required to finish quests, we should have other ways of acquiring them other than earning 1 measly gem for completing food level 2 or spending real world money on them. I suggested on this forum in the recent past that we should be allowed to purchase them for in-game coin as well. You could compensate by raising the value of each gem by a certain exponention. Just my 2 cents. I wont play the quests until they are updated to be fairer. Thanks!

JoJosBakersDelite
08-01-11, 02:11 PM
I haven't seen any quests that require gems to finish, only if you would like to skip it. Of course I am an android user so have only been able to play quests for a few days!!!!

sterlingempire
08-01-11, 02:26 PM
I agree. Though by quests, do you mean those things at the sides that say:

Cook one omelet INSTANTLY!

?

dillydiner
08-11-11, 05:55 PM
Lose the quests...the flashing icons on the side are annoying...I don't want to.do them but can't make it go away...

Rachael98
08-11-11, 05:56 PM
Lose the quests...the flashing icons on the side are annoying...I don't want to.do them but can't make it go away...

Sadly only TL can make it go away; they put it there and I don't think there are any ways to get around it.

briguynv
08-11-11, 06:10 PM
I'm having an issue with quests as well... my itouch BS game is only giving me ONE quest at a time, instead of 3... and the one there now IS the omelete... which does require gems to complete... which I will NOT do. I'd LOVE them to remove the gem requirements... and also find out if anyone else is getting only one quest at a time... doesn't make sense to me, since I get 3 everywhere else.