PDA

View Full Version : 1gem + 200 exp for mastery 4?

geniaaL2
08-01-11, 01:19 PM
did someone else notice, that you get 1 gem for mastering your drink to lvl4(last mastery)

i got 2 so far..

kooky panda
08-01-11, 01:25 PM
Yes it looks like TL changed most of the games to give the gem on level 4 mastering.

chillda
08-02-11, 12:45 AM
Now I wanna cry,I have finished mastering ALL drinks to max 4 level,and they won't gimme back the gems!! I have already got no new drinks to make,an I also lost the chance of getting the gems!!Make me wanna delete the games

Swiminn6
08-02-11, 06:43 AM
Now I wanna cry,I have finished mastering ALL drinks to max 4 level,and they won't gimme back the gems!! I have already got no new drinks to make,an I also lost the chance of getting the gems!!Make me wanna delete the games

It's ok! Don't worry, you will another chance to get some gems because every once and a while TeamLava will put new drinks for you to master! Its only a matter of time! :)

meatballz
08-02-11, 07:56 AM
From the announcement I got today, I think any food or drink reaching level 4 will receive 1 gem - of course after I just finished making sure all my foods were at level 4. May I suggest a few added gems for each player who has mastered all foods and drinks?