PDA

View Full Version : gifting/receiving parts

wendyWARRIOR1
08-01-11, 07:53 AM
I have an android phone, so I just recently got this update. How often can you receive /send part requests ? Is it daily or every 24 hours? Anything else I need to know about building appliances?

jaid666
08-01-11, 05:42 PM
You'll receive part requests whenever your neighbor sends them but you can only accept them once every 24 hours. As for requesting parts, you'll have to purchase a constructable appliance and place it in your store. When you do this a box should appear, double tap it to 'manage' it and it should start a pop-up which will tell you what parts are needed and from their you can choose the "request parts" part button for each part you one. As with answering requests though, you can only send out requests once every 24 hours and you'll only receive a max of 20 of the requested parts. Once you have all the required parts you just open the 'manage' pop-up again and select the "build" button.

Until you finish collecting all the parts, there will be an option to spend gems on the missing parts to finish construction immediately so watch out for it. It takes a few days more to wait to collect all the parts from neighbors but it can cost up to 80 gems to build it instantly.

wendyWARRIOR1
08-01-11, 07:51 PM
Thank you so much! That is all very helpful information! :)