PDA

View Full Version : So do the boxes go in order?!

LCAHEARTS
08-01-11, 12:43 AM
Hello everyone,

So I was reading around and saw something I meant to reply to and now I can't find the topic thread...

I have never bought anything from any of the boxes, I don't like the idea of not being able to choose. But is it my understanding [from what I had read] that they go in a certain order? Surprise box for example...the first time I'll get a Lolita Mannequin thing, the second time the Bridal Mannequin, the third time the Horse Carriage and so on???

Or is it at random like I always thought?! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS - Also, the new groovy box....does the dress come with the shoes or is that a separate groovy box purchase?

silver_dew
08-01-11, 12:47 AM
it's random . During the Lolita update, many people tried getting the horse carriage ( including me ) . Few of them got it and many didn't . So I'm sure it's random. If you are lucky you may get the item u want in the first try 

kooky panda
08-01-11, 03:31 AM
Yes boxes are random. No pattern.
Shoes are separate from the dress.

LCAHEARTS
08-01-11, 02:48 PM
Thanks ladies! That helps a lot :)

jkhanso2
08-01-11, 03:21 PM
I've never been lucky enough to receive anything but 4th place items in my first few purchases. I have to keep buying before I get anything good. As a result, I have a bunch of duplicate items. At least now we can sell unwanted items. Still, it's so frustrating.

gobblies
08-01-11, 03:32 PM
It is random, but it can be like you described- I have 2 of those super appliances in RS, a candy carousel in bakery, and a villa in farm- I am lucky!!

divine08
08-01-11, 04:19 PM
Why can't I get the groovy box? I'm at level 57 with 230 gems?????geesh

kooky panda
08-01-11, 04:23 PM
Why can't I get the groovy box? I'm at level 57 with 230 gems?????geesh
the update might not of hit you yet. I am still waiting. we should have by tomorrow. Keep checking, you may not get a pop up of new update.

newrest
08-27-11, 09:17 PM
same as you divine08,I used 24 gems bought groovy box. but cannot get anything .... so lost 24 gems now...poor

Hawaiianmomma
08-27-11, 10:07 PM
same as you divine08,I used 24 gems bought groovy box. but cannot get anything .... so lost 24 gems now...poor

You bought groovy and got no prize Honey?

newrest
08-28-11, 03:20 AM
Yes. Click the groovy delivery box. Used 24 gems. But cannot get any gifts from closet . So the gems was lost.

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 03:32 AM
Yes. Click the groovy delivery box. Used 24 gems. But cannot get any gifts from closet . So the gems was lost.
When Company Employee comes back to work they can explain to you what needs to fix it. They will check in soon, come back to Forum, look for Kooky Panda or Greygull.
Make sure to check inside of Design Store again okay. Gift might be inside there. Good Luck.
I am just customer.

newrest
08-28-11, 04:40 AM
Thx your answering. I just wait

kooky panda
08-28-11, 07:14 AM
which item did you get from the box?

yanny7
08-28-11, 02:33 PM

well, are you sure you check your storage? 'cause sometimes, you don't always get decors items, you may get avatar items too. so check your closet :)

Rachael98
08-28-11, 02:43 PM
Check your inventory and restart your device. If the items still aren't there, you'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) as the forums cannot reimburse, especially where gens are concerned.
Also, regarding boxes, this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*) can be very useful.

gitten
08-28-11, 03:19 PM
Is that correct that we can now sell unwanted box items??

kooky panda
08-28-11, 03:22 PM
Is that correct that we can now sell unwanted box items??

I tried to sell some coffee tables and I did not get any coins for them, so I have not attempted to sell anything from the box since. you know what I will go try to sell something else to see if it has changed. be back.

Rachael98
08-28-11, 03:25 PM
I tried to sell some coffee tables and I did not get any coins for them, so I have not attempted to sell anything from the box since. you know what I will go try to sell something else to see if it has changed. be back.

Are you sure? Isn't that pretty drastic? TL should refund that...

kooky panda
08-28-11, 03:26 PM
I just sold pink ottoman and got 750 coins
sold another coffee table got nothing.
bunny sofa 750.00

Maybe it is just the items from the magic box that you do not get any coins???

greygull
08-28-11, 03:27 PM
That was the first box available, right? Maybe someone forgot code somewhere.

kooky panda
08-28-11, 03:30 PM
yeah maybe I have been afraid to sell any other box items, but I thought I would "take one for the team" so ppl know it is probably safe now.