PDA

View Full Version : Items from mystery boxes disappear from inventory after you place them...

the_real_katface
08-01-11, 12:02 AM
When I buy the mystery boxes, I "win" one item. I go to the inventory to place the item in my bakery and it has its own monetary value, usually in gems (except for the French Topiary). After I place it though, its gone from the inventory. I want to be able to buy more of whatever item I win. I don't want to keep buying the box and getting decorations I don't want. Whats the point of giving the items their own monetary value if you can't buy more of them? Or is this just happening to me? Please help!

- Kat

ichigo2101
08-05-11, 10:17 AM
No.. that is just the way it is, unfortunately :(
If you want the same thing, you would have to take a chance and open another mystery box.

Jbug2116
08-07-11, 06:10 AM
I think that once you have gotten that item from whatever box that it should be in your inventory to purchase again

pbrigitte
08-10-11, 07:39 AM
I think that's a really great suggestion, actually. I'd be a lot more inclined to buy the boxes if I felt like I was "unlocking" the items!

Rachael98
08-10-11, 07:52 AM
I have to admit that that's not a bad suggestion at all. I quite like it to be honest;).