PDA

View Full Version : Updated now automaticaly force coses

mystica030
07-31-11, 09:13 PM
Help please :-( I updated Resturant Story today, was able to get on once, and now it will force close every time it opens. I have other story games and am now scared to update them. I have an xperia x10 android. I have tried rebooting my phone several times and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

mystica030

greygull
07-31-11, 10:16 PM
I do know that RS Android has been having display issues, possibly could be connected? Have you deleted the app and reinstalled it? Your progress is save on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.

On a side note - I have a Droid X with Verizon. There was a phone update recently, that has been causing all kinds of problems. Mine is the almost inability to type words in anything, texting, in game, online. I've talked to 4 others with the same phone, they don't have my problem, but theirs are just as bad. One of them is a neighbor in game, and she hasn't been able to play because of it. She also got a new phone, and didn't transfer her game yet, so I don't know if it would work for her now or not.

JaniceRucker
08-01-11, 03:59 PM
Same here! My game force closes every time I open it. I installed the update yesterday and since then the game force closes. I (via my son) sent an email to the support group w/no response yet. I am on level 61. I had food cooking and loads of food on the counters, I hope all is not lost by the time I get back to it, my rating included. I had my daughter post a note on my wall for friends.

badger8
08-01-11, 04:19 PM
I just posted on another thread. Happens to me too on my iPad. All the time, but RS is especially bad.

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 06:40 PM
Same here! My game force closes every time I open it. I installed the update yesterday and since then the game force closes. I (via my son) sent an email to the support group w/no response yet. I am on level 61. I had food cooking and loads of food on the counters, I hope all is not lost by the time I get back to it, my rating included. I had my daughter post a note on my wall for friends.

It's been since Saturday with no access to the game and no response to my ticket #105527. You would think that the priority would be for those who are unable to access the games. I might be using a "free" game but I purchase gems on a regular basis, I'm sure they can check this.
Mystica030 - Are you able to access the game yet?

DragonRyder
08-02-11, 06:45 PM
Wow, talk about buggy. This will be the third time I've tried to post this. Going to type it out and copy it to the clipboard this time. Long story short. RS worked this morning, don't have auto-update enabled because of the bouncing "stuff" that everyone doesn't seem to like. Checked on my lunch and found that the bouncing stuff was gone from RS, checked FS and everything was good, tried to get back into RS and it forced closed. Uninstalled and reloaded it but no luck, still force closing.

Will we get a roll-back on our data? Because at this point I now have food/crops that are on the timer to spoil/wilt.

mgoodin79
08-02-11, 06:51 PM
Mine too this sux, might just stop playing if it is not fixed ASAP

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 06:53 PM
Not sure but I had food cooking and loads of food on the counters. I'm worried about my gems too, I had almost 300. This really sucks to go 4 days without being able to use this game. Not to mention, I might lose a bunch of friends, and my level 4 rating. Starting over on the rating won't be easy, especially when you're disabled and limited to time usage. It's sad to say that Restaurant Story was my only daily activity, lol!

ababe888
08-02-11, 07:19 PM
Same here! Force closing on BS, RS and CS since this morning. I'm using Adroid devices (HTC Desire and Flyer).
Now I wish that I didn't update the games 3 days ago -- didn't like the bouncing stars and coins thing, simply a waste of time. Another bug is when you want to return gift to a single neighbor, you had to scroll down the entire list of hundreds of neighbors to find her/him.

Seriously thinking about quitting all games now.

ginamarie510
08-02-11, 07:42 PM
Well same here Android HTC Thunderbolt, I can't log into B/S or R/S. Force closes on met too, not to mention that all my gems were gone I sent them an email about my gems and still waiting.

JaniceRucker
08-02-11, 07:45 PM
Gems are my main concern! I'm worried about my gems but they should be able to recapture from my last usage day (Saturday, Ugggghhhh!)

JaniceRucker
08-03-11, 07:05 AM
I hope the maintenance fixed the problem for everyone! I'm still waiting! :-(

JaniceRucker
08-05-11, 07:17 AM
Still waiting, tomorrow will be 1 week!

JaniceRucker
08-05-11, 10:02 AM
6 days downtime and my force close problem has finally been resolved, WOO, HOO!!!

SuperFarmer2011
08-13-11, 05:20 PM
Is it a bug or what? After last update it force closes all the time when u try to open the game. I think it's n issue with the messages about gifts because when I press the back button several times really quick before it opens completely I'm able to get in . Its really annoying though cause if I dont do it right it force closes anyway. Plzzzzzzz fix it. I'm on xperia x10 android 2.1