PDA

View Full Version : XP counter in RS not updating !

busybbee
07-31-11, 11:58 AM
After the latest update last week, the XP counter in my RS simply kept resetting to a fixed amount every time I exited the game - this has been going on since I was playing from Lvl 43 to 44 .

Fortunately, the XP counter in the Profile section has been updating properly but it is frustrating that I have to check this section just to know how much XP I have accumulate and when how much longer I have to level up.

Also, the additional XP that we get for visiting our neighbours is not added to the XP meter.

Would appreciate if TL can look into this asap. Thanx.

My Storm ID : busybbee
Restaurant ID : BakerBeez

jovenal
07-31-11, 12:02 PM
regarding the XP counter keep reseting. TL knows about the glitch. your profile is still updating properly.

as far as the XP for visiting/gifting, it's gone. it's inline with the iOS users now. iOS never had that feature so it was taken out.

greygull
07-31-11, 12:02 PM
They are aware of it, GM posted a couple of days ago on a different thread. There have been several display issues with the new update, and TL is trying to fix them ASAP. At least the xp is still being earned, I've leveled up twice now since the update.

busybbee
07-31-11, 12:18 PM
Many thanx!

Have a great week ahead !

Cheers,
busybbee

BLove72
08-06-11, 11:30 PM
I'm still receiving coins/xp for visiting neighbors. (Droid R2D2) Not complaining just throwing it out there. Lovett Gourmet is my restaurant.

jovenal
08-06-11, 11:36 PM
I'm still receiving coins/xp for visiting neighbors. (Droid R2D2) Not complaining just throwing it out there. Lovett Gourmet is my restaurant.

have you downloaded the recent released update for RS? it's the one that finally let you build a Constructible Appliances...

BLove72
08-06-11, 11:44 PM
Yeah just did. I may have overlooked the fact that I was just getting coins and not xp