PDA

View Full Version : How to create a new account in the sandbox environment

baochaubv
07-31-11, 03:56 AM
I play game restaurant story, I want to buy gems but I can not. They said that my account is not in sandbox environment. Please show me How to create a new account in Sandbox environment. Thank you so much!

kooky panda
07-31-11, 05:44 AM
I am not sure what sandbox environment is. Are you playing on android device?

CopperBoom
07-31-11, 06:07 AM
I use android but I have no clue what sandbox environment is...never heard of it :s

kooky panda
07-31-11, 06:18 AM
I think it may have something to do when you jailbreak a phone???? Maybe

jovenal
07-31-11, 07:19 AM
I think it may have something to do when you jailbreak a phone???? Maybe

yes, his phone has been 'jailbreak'. sandbox is a security mechanism to separate a running programs.

baochaubv
07-31-11, 04:43 PM
I use I phone 3GS and had jailbreak a phone

kooky panda
07-31-11, 04:48 PM
Ohh I do not know.. You might want to search internet for solutions.
but keep an eye out here in case someone has more information.

baochaubv
07-31-11, 04:51 PM
Thank you everyone who reply to my question, I use I phone 3GS and had jailbreak it

trenae
07-31-11, 05:10 PM
Thank you everyone who reply to my question, I use I phone 3GS and had jailbreak it

Email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the app(s) you want to purchase gems for and the message you are receiving, also include you are using a jailbroken iOS device. Support may be able to provide you a solution, or they may not support gem purchases on jailbroken devices.

jovenal
07-31-11, 05:24 PM
Email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID, the app(s) you want to purchase gems for and the message you are receiving, also include you are using a jailbroken iOS device. Support may be able to provide you a solution, or they may not support gem purchases on jailbroken devices.

Don't contact TL for this.. just unjailbreak your phone. Here's the direction: 1) connect the iPhone to iTunes that you normally sync it with. 2) press restore on the iPhone summary page 3)iTunes will ask you if you want to back up your iPhone, click "YES". iTunes will automatically back up and restore you iPhone. 4) once the restore is complete, your iPhone will restart itself. 5) after the reboot, iTunes will ask you if you want to restore from the back up, click 'Continue'. it will restore all non-jailbroken apps to your iPhone, along with authorized files. 6) Now you're a proud owner of unjailbroken iPhone.

baochaubv
08-02-11, 01:54 AM
Thank you very much for your show. I will restore my phone

gobblies
08-02-11, 02:00 AM
Just a quick question- Although i value my mystery iDevice, can jailbreaking your iPod get you free gems? My device is not jbroken and it never will be!!

greygull
08-02-11, 08:35 AM
Just a quick question- Although i value my mystery iDevice, can jailbreaking your iPod get you free gems? My device is not jbroken and it never will be!!

No, no free gems. It only allows you to get apps that cost money for free. iBooks too, from what I'm told.

sehana
11-05-11, 01:45 PM
Umm yea I'm getting this message also.

iOS 5 iPod touch 3rd gen. Not jailbroken.

kooky panda
11-05-11, 02:06 PM
Umm yea I'm getting this message also.

iOS 5 iPod touch 3rd gen. Not jailbroken.

Try deleting the game and redownload from the app store. After your delete and before you redownload, clear cookies, data from your safari settings.