PDA

View Full Version : Has any one ever done the Ouijia board? If so tell me your experience !

kmjnhh123
07-31-11, 02:56 AM
I have never done it my self, and I don't want to soon, i was wondering who has and has it changed your life in ANY way?

woodlake123
08-01-11, 04:39 PM
whats that/

munchiez11
08-01-11, 05:21 PM
eaaaks. i will never play that. I'm not religious or superstitious or anything, but I rather not mess with things like that.

joyirene
08-01-11, 05:35 PM
I would never do it. I know people who've done it and it's worked for all of them. If there are good spirits then there must be bad ones too. Personally, I'm Catholic and I wouldn't do it, but I know people who've done it and are fine, although it scared them, and other people who can't even look in mirrors because of whatever happened. I also know if you burn them supposedly it releases all the evil spirits forever... They're supposed to be buried somewhere they can't be found and pour holy water over that spot

joyirene
08-01-11, 05:37 PM
Also, thats only the solution if something is bothering you after you do it, how to make it stop. Which alone says it shouldn't be used

pinkster73
08-01-11, 07:58 PM
Well I've never done an ouijia broad, but have tried an ouijia board tee hee

bawpotter
08-01-11, 08:14 PM
I have never been into that type of stuff, so a no from me.

woodlake123
08-02-11, 04:29 AM
What it that?!

woodlake123
08-02-11, 04:30 AM
Edit: is. :D

hectorloch
08-02-11, 05:26 AM
Last time I played it spelled out that one day Lava would discontinue the 15 gem Gnome Prize for Mastery in FS and replace it with a one gem prize with which you could buy a primrose or a rose which you would accidentally harvest and lose altogether after a few weeks. Naturally, I didn't believe a word of it and I've never played since.

sissy8
08-02-11, 05:37 AM
i play farm:rolleyes::rolleyes:

xokay
08-02-11, 05:56 AM
A friend of mine used one in a cemetery when she was younger and won't even allow one anywhere near her house it spooked her so bad. I've always really wanted to try one, though. I'm not really scared of paranormal activity and whatnot. I think it's pretty fascinating.

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 05:57 AM
What is the Ouija Board? What does it do?

xokay
08-02-11, 06:09 AM
What is the Ouija Board? What does it do?

A Ouija board is this controversial "board" that is used to communicate with the dead. You've probably seen them on movies or tv where people circle around a board with letters and all hold on to it as it "moves" to spell words out. A lot of people believe in them, and a lot do not, but it's difficult to be sure because it's possible people either move it unconsciously, or someone in their party wants to make it interesting by pushing it in a certain direction!

sterlingempire
08-02-11, 06:16 AM
It sounds scary

pinkster73
08-02-11, 09:50 AM
Last time I played it spelled out that one day Lav
a would discontinue the 15 gem Gnome Prize for Mastery in FS and replace it with a one gem prize with which you could buy a primrose or a rose which you would accidentally harvest and lose altogether after a few weeks. Naturally, I didn't believe a word of it and I've never played since.

Omg! The exact same thing happened to me!!

swiep07
08-02-11, 01:59 PM
Last time I played it spelled out that one day Lava would discontinue the 15 gem Gnome Prize for Mastery in FS and replace it with a one gem prize with which you could buy a primrose or a rose which you would accidentally harvest and lose altogether after a few weeks. Naturally, I didn't believe a word of it and I've never played since.

Hahaha! :D

LanokaHarbor
08-02-11, 11:33 PM
I tried it when I was much younger just for giggles, and at the time we were living in Nashville. We all gathered around the board and apparently we made some connection. I was skeptical at first, because I thought someone was moving the letter pointer but no one admitted to it. This went on for a while and we could all feel some kind of connection happening, but we didn't realize we had the connection until I asked the spirit to go find Patsy Kline, one of my favorite country singers who passed away. Then it happened. All of a sudden, we could all feel the energy, the entity,the presence just immediately leave us. We all immediately felt it though all of our bodies....his exit. We all felt it at once, and immediately we stopped playing. It wasn't until that moment that we realized we had made a real connection, and the way his sudden exit left us all empty made us all scared.

bawpotter
08-03-11, 05:18 AM
And I had tea with the queen.

LanokaHarbor
08-03-11, 06:55 AM
We also tried to contact Elvis.

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 07:18 AM
Tried it when I was younger for fun. Not a believer myself but that's only my belief. Nothing wrong if you believe or not though.