PDA

View Full Version : Can multiple players use one phone for the game 'Zoo Story'?

taterbug6
07-30-11, 11:46 PM
My niece's IPod is out of commission and she has been unable to play her Zoo Story. I also play the game on my IPhone. Is there any way for me to log out of my game and let her log into her game??? I know it's possible with games like Farmville.

greygull
07-31-11, 12:05 AM
You would be able to transfer, but then yours would be "in limbo" until you transferred it back. If you check under "Bugs and Feedback" there are directions on how to transfer.

jovenal
07-31-11, 12:29 AM
My niece's IPod is out of commission and she has been unable to play her Zoo Story. I also play the game on my IPhone. Is there any way for me to log out of my game and let her log into her game??? I know it's possible with games like Farmville.

unfortunately, TL doesn't offer a login screen so you won't be able to let your niece use your iPhone. you could do like greygull suggested, to transfer her account to your iPhone but you won't be able to play as long as she has her account there. once she gets another device to transfer her account then you'll can move your account back to your iPhone. it's a longer process than just having a normal login. if that's something you'd like to do, the best way of achieving that is using the Storm8 ID transfer.

taterbug6
07-31-11, 09:35 AM
Thank you. I had a feeling it was that complicated. But worth asking just in case I had missed something. Thanks for the quick response. I think she will just have to wait. Don't want to mess up my phone.

greygull
07-31-11, 09:41 AM
You're very welcome! Feel free to ask any questions you have! Also, there is a search function on the top right, sometimes you can type in key words and get the response you're looking for. But if you get too many threads and can't sort through them all, ask away!

AnnaVM1547
01-17-14, 06:31 PM
I am playing zoo story on my phone but wanted to also play on my tablet...is there a way to have my zoo on both devices..? Please help!
Anna

kooky panda
01-17-14, 07:55 PM
I am playing zoo story on my phone but wanted to also play on my tablet...is there a way to have my zoo on both devices..? Please help!
Anna
See the new Login feature

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)