PDA

View Full Version : My Barn Disappeared.

farmer lara
06-01-10, 07:22 AM
I clicked on the move tool to move some land around my house and the barn disappeared. I want my barn back or the 200000 points.

Farmer Grud
06-01-10, 01:00 PM
Just stopping by to drop off my latest Crop Art...

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac272/dagrud/38a9841c.jpg

Sure wish others would post Crop Art for me to enjoy. :(

Farmer Grud
06-01-10, 01:03 PM
Sorry I accidently posted the above post in the wrong thread. I ment to post it here...

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?82-Crop-Info-amp-Images

Unregistered
06-01-10, 03:29 PM
Thanks to the support team. It took some effort, but we worked some things out.

Unregistered
06-02-10, 08:19 AM
And i Got a Email from support, that they NOT
could do anything about the problem and even
i am one of them THERE HAVE SPENT MONEY Into the game,
the coud'ent help me!!!!!!
I AM PISSED! And i am not spending more money into
this game again and i will recomend that to All ny friends playing storm8 games

a unhappy user
Daddy Bear
id Pastoren

trenae
06-02-10, 06:33 PM
The barn more then likely didn't disappear but you may have selected the wrong tool and unknowingly deleted/sold the barn instead of moving it. This would be a user created issue not something that is the fault of anything TeamLava did.

Please make sure when you are using the tools you are careful in what you are selecting.

@ Pastoren - please see above. Point buying has little to do with being careless/not paying attention to what you are doing. Why should TeamLava spend their efforts correcting issues the user(s) themselves created? I highly doubt your barn or something just went missing and more then likely you unknowingly using the wrong tool and sold instead of moved.

And I say this as Gem buyer that accidental sold something I meant to move. MY error not TeamLava's and not something I'd expect them to waste their efforts correcting because I myself didn't double check I selected the right tool. People are going to buy points regardless - so even if you do share your experience it won't prevent others from buying points.

Unregistered
06-07-10, 11:27 PM
And I say this as Gem buyer that accidental sold something I meant to move. MY error not TeamLava's and not something I'd expect them to waste their efforts correcting because I myself didn't double check I selected the right tool. People are going to buy points regardless - so even if you do share your experience it won't prevent others from buying points.

Then perhaps we need an undo button.

Unregistered
06-11-10, 01:05 AM
Or a button after you "sell" a decoration that says "are you sure you want to sell this decoration" - that would be handy, I accidentally deleted a few things when i went to move it - sucked!