PDA

View Full Version : Why no avatar customization for android?

JediGoddess
07-30-11, 08:33 PM
I initially started out playing the ipod version and was able to customize but not on my droid... What gives? Is this something that might be an update in the future? :confused:

myporcelainlife
07-30-11, 09:26 PM
Yeah Android's are still missing a few features.I believe in the future this will be added for android users. :)

icy0ne
07-31-11, 01:46 AM
I was wondering the same thing because I have an HTC EVO and I can't customize my avatar I also brought something from the groovy box or whatever you call it and I can't find it anywhere in my design tab. The app says I brought it and my gems are missing so where is thia outfit that I brought? Any ideas?

ariesblu
07-31-11, 02:04 AM
The Android platform doesn't have the functionality, but hopefully tl will get around to it.

jennabug5
08-01-11, 01:39 AM
I think Teamlava should refund my lost gems I spent on the groovy mystery box items that I CANNOT USE SINCE IM ON A DROID!!! I'm so upset by your unfair and unscrupulous business practices. Either give EQUITY to Droid users or refund lost money spent. You devs should be ashamed of your dismissive attitudes toward Droid users.