PDA

View Full Version : New glitch rolled out with medieval theme on farm story?

pattisue1
07-30-11, 08:32 PM
Ever since the Medieval Theme rollout yesterday I have not been getting my gnome prizes after reaching level 4 on both crop items and trees. Is anyone else experiencing this? I play on an android. And yes, I've already notified support via email. Have the prizes been rescinded? Or am I being picked on because I made a snarky comment about ogres as new prizes? Yes, I've been told the world doesn't revolve around me, but is this happening to anyone else since the new theme was rolled out?

jovenal
07-30-11, 08:38 PM
Ever since the Medieval Theme rollout yesterday I have not been getting my gnome prizes after reaching level 4 on both crop items and trees. Is anyone else experiencing this? I play on an android. And yes, I've already notified support via email. Have the prizes been rescinded? Or am I being picked on because I made a snarky comment about ogres as new prizes? Yes, I've been told the world doesn't revolve around me, but is this happening to anyone else since the new theme was rolled out?

the gnome mastery gift has been replaced with another gem. check this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15356-a-gem-instead-of-a-gnome&highlight=gnome

epiphany
07-31-11, 05:02 AM
the gnome mastery gift has been replaced with another gem. check this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15356-a-gem-instead-of-a-gnome&highlight=gnome

there has been no confirmation yet from any of the mods, so its just speculation at the moment.......

luckygirl101
08-01-11, 01:34 PM
at least you got your update :(

kooky panda
08-01-11, 01:41 PM
at least you got your update :(

I am with you, got farm, but no fashion yet.

luckygirl101
08-01-11, 01:45 PM
In fashion, all you get is a magic groovy delivery box. Does the medieval stuff in Farm story come out of another box?

kooky panda
08-01-11, 01:46 PM
In fashion, all you get is a magic groovy delivery box. Does the medieval stuff in Farm story come out of another box?
yes the medieval stuff is from the magical basket.

The other updates Primrose crop but cost a gem . fruit stand 20 gems