PDA

View Full Version : Android Finally Gets Buildable Items!

tesive
07-30-11, 02:56 PM
I am soooo excited! With the BS upgrade today, I got the Ice Cream and Easy Oven building capability! Thanks so very much TL! I know we've griped alot about this, but thanks for your hard work in getting it done. Also, I've stopped getting the annoying popping coins and stars! Yay...Team! Woohoo! I'm not real certain what the deal is with wanting me to start a Peach Cobbler, but no way am I giving up my gems to do that! LOL

Anyway, just wanted to let Android users know, it's time to load the upgrade and BUILD!

Thanks!
tesive

designsbybriana
07-30-11, 03:07 PM
I saw that too. I don't know what you get for completing all three tasks but I'm not too excited about seeing the cook immediately option.

Has anyone tried managing their easy oven? I can manage my ice cream station but not the easy oven. I can select it to sell it but if I click on it (not in design mode) it does NOTHING...

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

pinkster73
07-30-11, 04:45 PM
Android still has no constructables on farm story :(

jovenal
07-30-11, 06:12 PM

at least TL got it working on BS! it won't be a long before constructible items are on all TL games for Android.

nmishii
07-30-11, 08:46 PM

TL will probably release the constructables of Restaurant Story real soon and then on Farm Story sometimes after. There were a lot of complaints about not getting the ice cream machine and drink machine. The farm story players didn't say as much about not having the constructables. I think you can build a silo, tool shed, and well, which are all decorations vs usable appliances for BS and RS.

busybbee
07-31-11, 11:02 AM
I saw that too. I don't know what you get for completing all three tasks but I'm not too excited about seeing the cook immediately option.

Has anyone tried managing their easy oven? I can manage my ice cream station but not the easy oven. I can select it to sell it but if I click on it (not in design mode) it does NOTHING...

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

Yeah! - I still can't get the purpose of that new icon with the 3 tasks - who in their right minds would give up their gems to complete instantly !

Btw, I cannot see the parts that I received, nor the easy oven nor the ice cream maker.

Can you please advise where I should go to find these ?

Thanx.

jovenal
07-31-11, 12:09 PM
Yeah! - I still can't get the purpose of that new icon with the 3 tasks - who in their right minds would give up their gems to complete instantly !

Btw, I cannot see the parts that I received, nor the easy oven nor the ice cream maker.

Can you please advise where I should go to find these ?

Thanx.

quest is not worth doing. the reward for doing it is a joke. spend gem to get xp and coin. c'mon! the only reason to keep doing it is to remove it from your screen.

as far as the parts goes check what i just posted.. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15425-Gifting-Motors-what-is-it-for-Easy-appliance-questions-from-an-android-user.&p=98818#post98818

littledragon2010
08-02-11, 03:09 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of pending neighbors that havent replied and have obvious quit playing