PDA

View Full Version : excitement train

gitten
07-30-11, 01:09 PM
The excitement train roared into the station and left my restaurant free gift. I pushed that buy button the instant I saw the food display- just what I have been wanting and wanting and this one is so well done. I still love it but it sits on the floor! I assumed that by it's size it would hang on the wall. I wish there was some way to know the size of some of these objects or at least the ad had said floor food display without having to snoop around the neighborhood and community. I am still a little leery - will the bugs appear when I am asleep?? I even tried to put it on a counter and table - no go. BUT while I was in this state of stupidity, I accidentally touched one of the gift item ( I swore I was not going to gamble) and when I opened my eyes -yea it was the fruit basket shelf which I love. So, I'll just have to get over the bug thing. Do be careful, it seems the surprise baskets etc. are too easy to buy by a careless tap. Maybe soon in the future, the same train could bring a counter to keep the bugs away!!!!