PDA

View Full Version : Blocked Pop up

solovee
07-30-11, 11:09 AM
:confused: I posted a comment on a neighbor's wall and got a pop up saying, "HOORAY! This player blocked you, so you cannot post comments on their profile." Ouch! I didn't know this was possible. I would have took a screen shot, but I'm on android so that's a no go. There was nothing inappropriate said, just a simple hello, have a great day neighbor.

bigbux3
07-30-11, 11:12 AM
Well, I know that that was an old glitch on all games, when the profiles were messed up. If I sent a message to myself, it would say I was blocked by myself. I never heard of it happening to another player though

jovenal
07-30-11, 11:56 AM
:confused: I posted a comment on a neighbor's wall and got a pop up saying, "HOORAY! This player blocked you, so you cannot post comments on their profile." Ouch! I didn't know this was possible. I would have took a screen shot, but I'm on android so that's a no go. There was nothing inappropriate said, just a simple hello, have a great day neighbor.

that's just a glitch. just send another message and it will go through.

darkcouture
07-30-11, 11:58 AM

I had that happen once, I just exited, re-entered and was able to write on their wall.
I'm guessing just a random bug?

greygull
07-30-11, 12:00 PM
If you try using characters (smileys, signs) in your message, this will sometimes occur. I would suggest either try different ones, or don't use any. I tried making a smiley using the cents sign, and it kicked it back.

solovee
07-30-11, 12:17 PM
Thanks everyone! i'll try again.

MrsShrek
07-30-11, 07:07 PM
I know this happened once to one of my nbrs when they tried posting on my wall. It happened at the same time I was deleting messages from my wall. I am thinking I happened to press delete on one of the messages at the exact time they pressed post. They were able to post in just a few seconds.

kooky panda
07-30-11, 09:52 PM
Also sometimes when you lost Internet connection you will get the blocked notice..