PDA

View Full Version : Raunchy restaurant names

graciebell3
07-30-11, 09:37 AM
Should there be a restaurant named ****? How about gonorrhea, or names with the word "ass" in them? I'm wondering if these are really OK or if they just slipped through the filtering software somehow.

graciebell3
07-30-11, 09:41 AM
Oh, just noticed another: 69 all night.

greygull
07-30-11, 10:54 AM
If you feel the names are inappropriate, take screen shots and email support@teamlava.com I've been noticing words that are normally filtered have been getting through. If possible, try to email everything all at once, or only reply once you get anresponse, to keep everything on one ticket. It's easier on TL support staff.

Superyalda
07-31-11, 03:37 AM
I also make a point never to tip anyplace with a name which might be offensive. If enough ppl ******* these places, they'll be changing their names yesterday.

gennyroses
10-02-11, 09:21 AM
I agree. Or their wall seems like a creepy late night hook up spot. I usually just ******* these cafe's. It's annoying.

kstar9
10-02-11, 09:27 AM
Agreed. They forget I think that kids play these games too. Had to explain one to my 9 year old. Not good

ButterPanda
10-03-11, 01:51 PM
Thank you for the concern. Next time, please do not post the actual inappropriate names in the forums. If you see what appears to be an inappropriate name, it has slipped through the filter some how. When you find these, just as greygull said, take a screen shot and send in a report to support@teamlava.com.