PDA

View Full Version : Own farm replaced with someone else's

nonnijm
07-29-11, 09:54 PM
Has anyone else lost their farm on their home screen? I went to water, gift, & welcome a new neighbor, & when I went to return to my farm, it was replaced with my neighbor's. I still have my profile & neighbors on the social connections..... Can it be corrected?

kooky panda
07-29-11, 10:01 PM
Restart your device. If that does not work. Delete game and redownload from the app store.
You will not lose your game.

joyirene
07-29-11, 10:01 PM
Did you try restarting your phone? Or maybe delete and reinstall

jovenal
07-29-11, 10:03 PM
Has anyone else lost their farm on their home screen? I went to water, gift, & welcome a new neighbor, & when I went to return to my farm, it was replaced with my neighbor's. I still have my profile & neighbors on the social connections..... Can it be corrected?

just restart the app (double press the home button, and hold on the app icon at the bottom until a red circle appears, and tap the red circle to shut it down), open your app and you should be back to your own farm.

nonnijm
07-29-11, 10:39 PM
How do I delete the game?

nonnijm
07-29-11, 10:41 PM
Where do I go to restart th app? I can't seem to locate the home button.....

greygull
07-29-11, 10:41 PM
If you have an iDevice, press and hold the icon until it starts shaking - then press the "x" or "-". It will confirm you want to delete.

If you have Android, go to Settings, manage apps, click Farm Story, then uninstall.

To restart, turn device of then on again.
If you have a newer iDevice, you double click the bottom button, and it will show which apps you have running. Hold, then click the "-"

jovenal
07-29-11, 10:43 PM
How do I delete the game?

hold and press the app until it wiggle and the x appear on the top left of the app icon, tap the x to delete.

jovenal
07-29-11, 10:53 PM
Where do I go to restart th app? I can't seem to locate the home button.....

if you're a iDevice user, the round button on the lower end of your iPhone/iPod/iPad is the home button

nonnijm
07-29-11, 11:11 PM
Thank you all!