PDA

View Full Version : What is int mystery box, magic box, and groovy box?

Brendi9885
07-29-11, 08:16 PM
I just want to know what the items are and if they are really worth me spending 24 gems on each

talyon
07-29-11, 08:50 PM
Their is a thread in these forums with a very detailed list of most items in all boxes etc, try searching for it. Ty.

marysally
07-29-11, 09:03 PM
Hii :) umm u know what Fashion story needs? I think it needs a block button.... Because like one of my friends was being hurt, by these three girls and they all reported her and they forced her out of the game :/ so it would be nice if there was a block button,so nobody has to deal with ppl they dont want to deal with..
Just a suggestion.... thanks :)

madx10
07-31-11, 05:35 PM
Sometimes the items are really great! Other time it barfs up something and you think great wasted 25 gems on this. Ive sold numerous things from the hateful thing. I really wanted the white couch. Anyway Im in magic box rehab im trying to quit the temptation to gamble for something big cause the let down from the bubble clutch is still fresh. LOL

cillek
08-04-11, 01:48 PM
I'm with you madx10. It's so frustrating to want something and then getting let down. I don't want to spend my gems on the boxes but I can't seem to stop myself. Lol I really want is that darn white couch

xokay
08-04-11, 02:26 PM
Here's the full Box item list that Talyon mentioned. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*)

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:17 PM
Hii :) umm u know what Fashion story needs? I think it needs a block button.... Because like one of my friends was being hurt, by these three girls and they all reported her and they forced her out of the game :/ so it would be nice if there was a block button,so nobody has to deal with ppl they dont want to deal with..
Just a suggestion.... thanks :)

Tell me about it! last week was unbelieveable. Everyone was like DEMAND A BLOCK BUTTON or EMAIL TEAMLAVA!!!!!!!!!! i hope they make one though :|

shakiba
08-06-11, 04:20 PM
Im not taking chances for any of the boxes. Some things arent even worth half the price. ;/

gilagaga
08-10-11, 10:20 AM
I just spent 24 gems on surprise box hoping to get the bridal mannequine or white coach. But a pair of boots appear but I could not even find this pair of boots. Can anyone advice? Frustrating!

Bridgette1
08-10-11, 10:32 PM
Gilagaga, the pink boots are actually for your avatar. You can change her into them, but not actually sell them in the boutique.