PDA

View Full Version : Magic Groovy Delivery and 40% off gem sale

siaolian
07-29-11, 02:29 PM
Groovy dress, groovy display, artistic fountain.. anybody has pictures? so tempting!!! :p

xoam0re
07-29-11, 03:48 PM
i got the groovy display... not sure how to post pics... but its kinda worth the 24 gems... was hoping for the groovy dress though, lol.

jovenal
07-29-11, 03:51 PM
i got the groovy display... not sure how to post pics... but its kinda worth the 24 gems... was hoping for the groovy dress though, lol.

here's a thread on posting picture: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?7247-TUTORIAL-How-To-Post-A-Picture.

driftboutique
07-29-11, 03:59 PM

Is this a magic box, then? I saw a neighbor wearing the dress and it's super pretty.

siaolian
07-29-11, 04:17 PM
ok here is what i've seen from my neighbours so far.
groovy display
groovy changing room
groovy mannequin
yellow-orangey wavy hair
groovy dress
saw new shoes as well but unsure of the name (groovy shoes?)
saw new necklace, also unsure of the name (groovy necklace?)
saw a new handbag, something similar like the green and purple ones with a pooch inside, gotten as a free gift from gem purchases. this one also comes with a brown dog in it.
pink ottoman
quad sofa

haven't seen the artistic fountain yet..

the things inside don't really appeal to me. moreover, i don't get to choose the items. imagine spending 24 gems on a tiny flowery-looking necklace that almost can't be seen.. :O

mamatlee11
07-29-11, 04:25 PM
Yep it's a new box I'm going back and forth on if I should get it or not....

siaolian
07-29-11, 04:37 PM
not posting pictures as it would be rude to post up my neighbours' items here. so i'll leave it up to those who have the items and are willing to share with fellow fashionistas. haha.

siaolian
07-29-11, 04:40 PM
lastly, imho i think the groovy display look like 3 poisonous mushrooms with 2 good looking dresses on a paddle pop platform. :/

pp84
07-29-11, 05:37 PM
lastly, imho i think the groovy display look like 3 poisonous mushrooms with 2 good looking dresses on a paddle pop platform. :/

Hi nbr  yeah u saw sone of the new items too. Dint like any of them this time. N I agree of the mushroom Display, doesn't look pretty!

driftboutique
07-29-11, 06:52 PM
Oh gosh. I just saw the groovy display. It's... hmm.

I really love the dress for the avatar though. Really really.

tsuyoin
07-29-11, 07:23 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2w6cwgm.jpg i got two! groovy display and sofa~~ =D

yanny7
07-29-11, 08:51 PM
groovy magic box include the following: groovy dress/hair(dark/blonde)/necklace/sandals/groovy handbag/quad sofa/pink ottoman/groovy display/groovy mannequin/groovy changing rooms/ I haven't seen the aesthetic fountain yet/ Post a picture if anybody has one!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3771.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3773.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3782.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3774.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3775.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/IMG_3780.jpg

siaolian
07-29-11, 09:00 PM
Looks like infected brains on stix or diseased mushrooms. The white dress and the wavy hair with headband (both orange and brown version) are very pretty together. The pooch handbag is not bad. No love or hate for the shoes. I have a funny mentality that if I'm going to spend as much as 24 gems on something, then it should take up more than 1 square space in the store for me to feel that its worth it. Unless the design is very nice. Soi wouldn't spend 24 gems on a pink ottoman, groovy mannequin, etc. As for the changing room, I think the grey peace signs do not go well with the flower prints. The quad sofa is quite nice but I think it's hard to complement designs from the previous 2 magic boxes. The groovy necklace is the worst of all. Small and almost cannot be seen. Overall im not very pleased. Then again this is just my humble humble opinion. Hope to hear about others' thoughts on this new collection too.

driftboutique
07-29-11, 09:11 PM
Looks like infected brains on stix or diseased mushrooms. The white dress and the wavy hair with headband (both orange and brown version) are very pretty together. The pooch handbag is not bad. No love or hate for the shoes. I have a funny mentality that if I'm going to spend as much as 24 gems on something, then it should take up more than 1 square space in the store for me to feel that its worth it. Unless the design is very nice. Soi wouldn't spend 24 gems on a pink ottoman, groovy mannequin, etc. As for the changing room, I think the grey peace signs do not go well with the flower prints. The quad sofa is quite nice but I think it's hard to complement designs from the previous 2 magic boxes. The groovy necklace is the worst of all. Small and almost cannot be seen. Overall im not very pleased. Then again this is just my humble humble opinion. Hope to hear about others' thoughts on this new collection too.

Mostly I agree with you, except I like the shoes, and I have no problem with getting an avatar item for 24 gems. For example, out of the last box I got (among other things) the choker and the carriage. I'm never going to put that carriage out, because it would look so wrong in my boutique. But I might wear the choker. Then again, I change my avatar's clothing daily.

Otherwise, I'm in total agreement. There's not a lot of fashion going on in this box. And that ottoman looks like something you would find at a garage sale and nobody would buy it :(

yanny7
07-29-11, 10:04 PM
haha!! infected brains on diseased mushrooms!! i like that!!! i feel ike the groovy display could be for Halloween. haha, i'm hoping to see pumpkin carriage, and customs,etc for the halloween. ~~

siaolian
07-29-11, 10:12 PM
Mostly I agree with you, except I like the shoes, and I have no problem with getting an avatar item for 24 gems. For example, out of the last box I got (among other things) the choker and the carriage. I'm never going to put that carriage out, because it would look so wrong in my boutique. But I might wear the choker. Then again, I change my avatar's clothing daily.

Otherwise, I'm in total agreement. There's not a lot of fashion going on in this box. And that ottoman looks like something you would find at a garage sale and nobody would buy it :(

i know drift babe your boutique is really unique! wow you have the carriage. i know you put the bridal mannequin out. the ottoman also looks like a hairbrush head with a missing handle. :/

haha!! infected brains on diseased mushrooms!! i like that!!! i feel ike the groovy display could be for Halloween. haha, i'm hoping to see pumpkin carriage, and customs,etc for the halloween. ~~

it looks wrong but it should be appropriate for halloween. haha. pumpkin carriage would be cool. time to invest on orange and black floors and walls. :p

lambyo
07-30-11, 06:12 AM
The quad sofa is horrific (and of course I got 2!). I love clothing items, as my avatar changes clothes daily.

cassadee3
07-30-11, 07:42 AM
yea i got the groovy display and its.... different. i dint really like it. Ive been trying to find someone who has the Artistic Fountain that it says is in the box. But like you guys said the stuff in the box doesnt really appeal to me that much.

cassadee3
07-30-11, 07:45 AM
oh and the Quad sofa is way to big!!! it looks so weird since its like bigger than anything else in the store.

siaolian
07-30-11, 08:13 AM
I finally saw the artistic fountain in 2 boutiques. Looks nice. But I don't think it goes with all the groovy things in the box.. I would pay more than 24 gems to choose the fountain in the box..

expressW
07-30-11, 09:13 AM
i have been dying for a sofa and finally got one in this new box.... i think compared to the lolita box this is great!!! at least the avatar stuff is cooler than the lolita stuff....
the shoes were good too... it matches my arm tattoos... LOL

i have all wooden floors so the pale cream pink quad sofa goes quite well with a big lamp next to it...... (my opinion anyway).... but i agree it would be hard to match the beach themed items or the lolita box items....

anyone have the artistic foutain? really want to see it. the new RS fountain is soo cool and i want to know if the FS one is as good...

yanny7
07-30-11, 09:16 AM
here's the aesthetic fountain!!

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb459/Rose_Wang/photo39.jpg

CopperBoom
07-30-11, 09:45 AM
Why are there so many water items? Beautiful but doesn't really belong in a boutique imo

siaolian
07-30-11, 09:53 AM
i agree that the quad sofa goes well with the wooden flooring. but many of my neighbours have the pink, purple, blue, ornate flooring and they are the ones who will usually splurge on gems. haha. thanks to those who uploaded the sceenshots!

Char1iey
07-30-11, 11:15 AM
Picures please?

Char1iey
07-30-11, 11:20 AM
Oops never mind

bobbyrae
07-31-11, 06:43 AM
Why are there so many water items? Beautiful but doesn't really belong in a boutique imo
Wow... That founain is cool. Woukd love to see tgat in restaurant story

dirtyboots817
07-31-11, 10:20 AM
The water fountain is awesome (same with the one that was offered as gift w/ gem purchase -- still mad that I didn't get the pop-up for that!) but I'm not really feeling this groovy box.

madx10
07-31-11, 07:36 PM
Groovy display needs the Catapillar and hooka on it! Ive been stalking community to see if anybody gets a VW Bug... I saw the Groovy Changing room its cute.
Truth is I want to know what I am buying I work hard for those gems and the money to purchase them!

ariesblu
08-01-11, 12:36 AM
The dress is really cute. Everything else, I'm not sure.

expressW
08-01-11, 07:47 AM
LOL... screw the display... can they just give us a Hooka???

Also, is that wig the same as the free one with the gems?? i got a blonde wig and it matches nothing but i feel i have to use it as it costs money.... (just like the cr@ppy flower choker...)

roxabelle
08-01-11, 09:22 AM
Am i going insane? Where do all the groovy things come from? I want the hair!

roxabelle
08-01-11, 09:23 AM
Just for the record, I only have a surprise box and a magic box, are they in either of these or should there be a groovy box that I just don't have!?

kooky panda
08-01-11, 09:39 AM
Just for the record, I only have a surprise box and a magic box, are they in either of these or should there be a groovy box that I just don't have!?
there was a new groovy box in Fridays update. I have not gotten it either. We should have our update by Tuesday.

cellystore
08-16-11, 03:09 AM
help wanted as i buy the groovy delivery already but can't see anything added???

kooky panda
08-16-11, 05:18 AM
help wanted as i buy the groovy delivery already but can't see anything added???
some items out of the box are in your inventory, some items are in your closet for your avatar. check you closet for some the items.

cellystore
08-16-11, 08:58 AM
Actually did check the inventory and Closet but nothing inside... Was so blur as my 24 gems already deducted and nothing additional so anyone can help wat to do???

kooky panda
08-16-11, 09:01 AM
try restarting your device.
Try deleting the game and redownload from the app store(you will not lose you game).

If you still do not have the items, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game. Please provide them your storm ID, the game,
the day this happened and what items you got from the box that did not show up in your store or avatar closet.

ell4bee
08-17-11, 12:05 PM
Well, I might be the odd one out but I like the stuff from the groovy delivery (except the ottoman)http://i54.tinypic.com/167tutt.jpg

jenn7878
08-30-11, 08:42 PM
Well, I might be the odd one out but I like the stuff from the groovy delivery (except the ottoman)http://i54.tinypic.com/167tutt.jpg

I like that white sofa, which box is it under?

ell4bee
08-31-11, 10:26 AM
The white sofa came with the delivery box

ell4bee
08-31-11, 10:27 AM
Sorry ... It came with the surprise box. Brain is going mushy after a long day at work :(

jenn7878
08-31-11, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the reply! Will try my luck with surprise box then.

RubiesGalore
09-06-11, 12:28 PM
what box is this in

kooky panda
09-06-11, 12:38 PM
what box is this in

which item are you looking at?